10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)

He opened the door of the apartment and waited for her to enter.

Malora walked in and stood with her back to him, waiting. She heard the thick click of the door, then he was standing behind her. His breath was on her neck.

'Mmmm. . .You smell so good,' he whispered.

She leaned her head back and found his chest. Rock solid it was.

Without another word, he grabbed her by her wrist and started toward the door she'd thought was the visitor toilet. Titan opened the door with his other hand. She halted just inside the door, one wrist still in his grip. Her heart began to pound as she looked around.

The dark-paneled room held a massive wrought iron bed with a shimmering scarlet cover, an antique armoire, and nothing else. She licked her lips. What was she doing? This was too much, too irrevocable.

She pulled against his grip.

'No, Malora,' he murmured. 'You're here because you want to be. You're mine to do with as I please right now, and for the next three months.'

Crap! She did sign a contract, didn't she?

Her breath came hard as he led her to the bed, but he simply sat on the edge and pulled her onto his lap, clasping her hand. 'First of all, this time between us is simply for pleasure. Trust me to know how to give you that pleasure. Can you do that?' His eyes were intent as if he could see into her soul.

She nodded then stiffened. 'You won't whip me. . .or anything, right?'

'No, Malora.' He stroked a finger down her cheek. 'At least not yet. Tonight is simply for pleasure. But I will take my pleasure easing you into the lifestyle later.'

Her muscles relaxed slightly. 'Okay.'

'Second. If you become too frightened or are somehow in pain, your safe word is Blue. If you use that word, everything stops. It's the equivalent of calling nine-one-one, so don't use it lightly.'

A way out. That was good. She realized her hands were cold within his warm grasp.

'But, Malora.' He tipped her chin up to pin her with a hard gray stare. 'If you're hurting or frightened, simply tell me.' His lips curled up. 'If I'm doing my job, I will know; nonetheless, I expect you to share what you feel with me.'

Bare her thoughts, her emotions? Could even sex with him be as intimate? Both would leave her vulnerable. . .This really wasn’t a good idea, was it? 'Titan, I think—'

'You think too much sometimes,' he murmured, releasing her hands to tangle his fingers in her hair. 'This is enjoyment, not a college exam. And you will address me as Master T, unless we're in public.'

Tilting her head back, his mouth closed on hers in a tender kiss. He kissed her slowly, thoroughly, as if he had all the time in the world. Her skin heated and suddenly she was ready to feel his hands on her, wanted his hands on her. Her fingers curled in his silky hair, and she kissed him back until her head spun.

She hardly noticed when he rose to his feet, his mouth still on hers, when he pulled her to her feet. He stepped back, leaving her out of breath, her lips tingling.

His eyes were dark, his mouth in a firm line as he turned her to face the bed. Bending her forward, he set her hands on the cool silk cover. 'don't move your hands from where I put them or there will be consequences, ' he said. 'Do you understand?'

Oh… It was starting. Her heart gave a hard thud. As her fingers curled the quilt into bunches, she nodded.

'Say, 'Yes, Master T' so I know you are hearing me.'

THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें