COMING SOON. . .

THE BILLIONAIRE'S GIRLFRIEND

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: BOOK 2.

BLURB:

She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions because he found her. . .

******

Nine months ago, an event that changed Malora McCarran's life occurred. Now, she was hiding out in Kinlochbervie; a small town faraway from London and worked as a waitress in a diner.

Old wounds were beginning to heal, allowing her to open her heart slowly to the man who was gentle and seemed to care alot for her. And just when it seemed as if everything was behind her, the storm that was Titan Pitts—kinky billionaire extraordinaire—reappeared in her life.

He was back to collect the remaining forty-seven days she owed him. Refusal to complete the days meant she had to return all the money he gave her. Left with no choice, she let herself be dragged into a world she vowed never to return to.

This time she would not only have to deal with the brutal master T, but also his jealous fiancée, his rude brother, her missing sister, and a stalker. . .

Would Malora survive this time around, or would she survive the storm heading toward her?

Find out in this suspense filled billionaire romance. . .