30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE

When Malora woke up, it was still dark in the room, but it must have been early morning. It felt like she'd been asleep for hours. Her body felt sore and so well used. It was nothing like she'd ever felt before.

She never knew love could feel this way. All she wanted to do was please Titan in any way he wanted, push herself to her limits for him. He brought out a side of her she wasn't aware of.

She was still snuggled up against Titan, and his arms were still wrapped around her. She shifted a little, but his arms didn't loosen. She tried to raise her head to look at the clock, but he mumbled something under his breath and ,gathered her against him even more tightly.

She gave up on the clock. It was Sunday, and it didn't matter what time it was. Sunday in Las Vegas was a little tamer than the other days. They would be returning to London tomorrow, where everything would go back to the way it was before. She needed this closeness with him.

Relaxing against him, she let one of her hands run down his spine, then up again until she could caress his head. It felt natural, completely inevitable. She loved the feel of the ridges of his backbone and the tight skin and little bumps of his skull through his hair. She didn't see any reason not to feel it now.

Titan's body was as hot as a radiator—he seemed to be pulsing with heat. But he was completely relaxed, except for the tight embrace of his arms and the hardness of a morning erection. As she trailed her fingers down his back again, she discovered his pajama pants were riding low on his hips.

She slid her hand to his side and squeezed the firm flesh at his waist, rubbing herself unconsciously against his hard arousal.

He'd been asleep when she woke up—she was certain of it. But sometime in the midst of her caresses he awoke. She wasn't sure of the exact moment, but she became vaguely aware of a tightening in his body. Then his head tilted, and he buried his face in her hair, nuzzling his way down to the crook of her neck.

Malora's body had already begun to respond to the feel of him against her. And as he mouthed the sensitive skin of her throat, sucking lightly at her pulse point, she moaned in naked pleasure.

He hummed against her skin and adjusted slightly, gently pushing her from her side to her back. His hands slid under the oversized t-shirt she wore, and he stroked the bare skin of her belly until he'd reached and cupped her breasts. As he fondled her, he kissed his way to her face.

Flooded with warmth and sensual pleasure, Malora arched up into his hands and eagerly took his head between her palms. She pulled him into an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue tangling with his in an attempt to feel him more deeply.

They both moaned as the kiss became more urgent. She rocked her pelvis up against his, finding and pushing into his erection. She was fully aroused now, flushed and hot and wet. So she exhaled in relief when Thomas tore his mouth away so he could concentrate on pulling her panties down over her hips and legs.

She kicked her underwear away and yanked down his pajama pants, reaching for his erection as soon as it was freed. They were still under the covers as Titan pushed her thighs apart and lined himself up at her entrance.

She lifted her hips to meet his first thrust, releasing a silly mew as she felt his hard flesh push in.

He made a thick sound of pleasure and pressed his face against her neck, his hips working in small, unconscious pumps even as he tried to even out his breathing.

She hugged him close, holding the back of his head with both hands. The penetration was tight but deeply pleasurable, and his instinctive motion sent jolts of sensation rippling out.