22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK

Malora woke up in a very uncomfortable position. In fact, it was surprising that she managed to sleep in such a position at all: on her back totally trapped under Titan. One of Titan's legs, bent at the knee, was under her butt and the other was laying on top of her stomach. One of his arms was under her neck and the other was thrown across her body, the hand possessively covering her breast, and his head was buried in the crook of her neck.

For a few seconds Malora didn't move. Then she slowly started to extricate herself, mainly by bringing one of her arms up to remove the hand that was stuck on her breast. The moment Malora's hand wrapped around his wrist, his grip tightened and a small protesting sound came from under her chin.

'You owe me,' a sleepy voice said.

Malora swiveled her eyes down to the top of the dark hair head. It looked very silky, like the head of a boy. 'Owe you what?'

He lifted his head and looked at her. His eyes were gray, but calling them gray would be like calling Da Vinci's Mona Lisa a painting. His eyes were like the sky on a starless and cloudless night. It was fresh and dark and only found in secret the sea where humans didn't bring their business.

'Don't you remember?' he said slowly. Right before her eyes, the colors of his gaze changed. They seemed more liquid and ink-gray like the sea seen from the sky. He couldn't decide if she was serious.

Malora shook her head. The action properly dislodged the headache that was hovering at the edges of her consciousness. Damn hangover. He got his arm from under her neck, lifted himself on his elbow and looked at Malora with surprise.

'What is the last thing you remember?'

She dug through her mind. 'I know I had a great time and that I absolutely love the mainland people. I remember coming back on the boat, and nearly being sick overboard.'

'Mmmm. . .'

'Then I think we came back and went to bed, right?'

'No, you promised me a lay, opened your legs wide and passed out.'

'I did?'

'I want to claim my lay now.'

'Well, you can't. I have a splitting headache,' Malora said , frowning and exaggerating her malaise.

'I'll be so gentle you won't even notice
I'm inside you.'

'Yeah, right.'

'I'll start and if you notice that I'm fucking you, just tell me and I'll stop.'

'Do you even know how big your dick is?'

'Yeah, but I'm working hard to ruin you. After me, baby, all other men are going to be like shoving pencils into your vagina.'

Oh, right. This thing—whatever it was—between us has an expiration date.

In spite of herself Malora had to giggle. 'Can't you take no for an answer even once?'

'No.'

'Ah,' she exclaimed and suddenly found the entire lot of Titan Fucking Pitts lying on top of her.

'Fine,' Malora said, determined that she would be such a wet blanket that he would not enjoy it either.

He grinned, and sprinting off her energetically and extremely lightly started by targeting the one place he had found on her body that made it impossible for her to resist. Her pinky toe.

'Ahhhhh. . .'

He took her toe out of his mouth. 'Can you feel me yet?'

'No.'