19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)

'Good.' His hand stroked gently down her spine, a touch that may have seemed loving in another context. But not this one.

Malora arched up into it, the warmth and pressure stirring up need in her chest. 'Stay still for me. Can you do that?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Good girl.'

She shivered at the subtle wrongness of the words, and beneath that, the deeper pleasure of knowing that she'd pleased him, that he found her worthy of praise.

Titan's hand left her and the flogger swished through the air again; she clenched her teeth, waiting for the pain, wondering if she could take it.

The pain didn't come. When the flogger's falls hit her back with a muted smack, the impact brought to mind a pat on the back from a very large hand, yet she'd been so tensed up with anticipation that she let out a sharp gasp anyway.

Titan dragged the falls slowly down her back, the butter-soft leather sliding over my skin like a caress, and Malora arched into it before she remembered that he'd told her to stay still. She planted her feet a little firmer, forcing herself to stillness.

He rewarded her with another swing, and then another, a slow progression of blows that didn't hurt, but made her jump all the same—her body was still expecting it to hurt, so every smack of leather startled her. Malora's skin began to warm under the blows; she could almost feel the blood rushing to the surface as he started striking her a little harder, a little more firmly, and lingered less and less on the sensual drag after.

'Good so far?' he asked, the leather swishing briskly in the air behind her.

'Yes, sir,' she gasped.

The next blow was harder, with a little bit of sting. Malora hissed, her back arching automatically, but she quickly corrected herself and flattened out again. He didn't comment on it—just hit her again, and this time the sound that came out of her was a full-fledged whimper.

He kept going, settling into a smooth rhythm as he peppered her back with lightly-stinging blows, and Malora lost track of the number and location of them. She began to sag into the bed, and she realized with a shock as she did warmth was pooling between her legs. Her mound pressed against the bedspread, probably staining all over it, but she couldn't be bothered to care—not when every strike of the flogger seemed a little better than the last, and Titan was so determined to cover every inch of her skin with its biting kisses.

When he moved on to her ass, the urge to move became unbearable. The force of the strikes kept jostling her, making her aching core rubbed maddeningly against the bed, and she moved with them—subtly at first, but when he didn't correct her, Malora gained courage and started rocking against the bed in earnest.

'Look at you,' he said, trailing the tails over her heated ass as she worked her hips helplessly. 'Grinding against my bed like that, so desperate for anything to touch your warm, wet hole. Such a dirty slut.'

Malora moaned, shuddering under his words as she tried and failed to make her hips still.

'That's interesting,' he said mildly. The brush of leather against her skin stopped, and she felt his weight leaning over her back. 'The words 'slut' seem to do a lot for you.  You definitely have a reaction each time I call you that. Tell me about it.'

'I—I—' Malora's brain was sputtering, misfiring under the multi-front assault of his flogger, his body, and his voice. 'I don't. . .'

'Take your time,' he said, stepping back. The leather didn't touch her skin again, and Malora let out a quiet whimper, desperate for its touch again.