27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME

After the eventful night, they'd retired to their room to have wild, wild sex. The morning after, Malora felt sore in all the right places.

Before leaving for a meeting, Titan had ordered a buffet for breakfast, along with all types of drink; OJ, Apple juice, a pot of steaming coffee and kale smoothie.

Dressers in nothing but her birthday suit, Malora had joined him for breakfast by the window, taking in the splendid view. And after breakfast, he'd taken her by the window until they were both satiated. He left shortly after, murmuring about calling her when he returned.

Malora went back to bed after he left and slept until late in the noon. She only woke up after lunch was delivered. Lunch consisted of Big Bang Guacamole and Cheesy garlic artichoke dip as an appetizer, corn chowder, potato pancakes as side dish, and butter cake for dessert. The chef sent a bottle of Merlot as complimentary.

Malora was in seventh heaven as she dug into her food with gusto. It was so easy to get spoiled when you were treated like a princess. She didn't want to think of how she would cope when the three months were finally over. She was browsing through the internet, after the staff had come to wheel out the leftovers, when she heard a knock.

It turned out to be the bellhop who delivered a large box and an envelope. Malora thanked him, shut the door and took the box back to their room.

She opened the envelope first. It read;
I will call soon. Be prepared. And was signed T.

The box contained a body-skimming sheer silver beaded halter back gown, by Naeem Khan, Judith Leiber Swarovski-gemmed clutch purse, and Silver five inches strappy heels.

It was so beautiful, that Malora clutched the box cover to her chest as tears filled her eyes.

Titan kept buying her all these thing. But does he feel the same way she felt about him, or was this all a game to him?

*

'Hello,' he said, his voice warm and almost dripping through the phone. Malora thought he was amused that she sounded flustered. 'I'm in the car outside. Come downstairs.'

'Right now?'

'You have sixty seconds,' he said with a chuckle, but Malora didn't think the laugh meant he was kidding. He hung up.

Quick, girl!

Malora stripped off the white cotton briefs, pulled on the dress, and jammed her feet into the heel. Her hair was brushed over her left shoulder, and she applied light makeup.

She looked like a dream.

Maybe she didn't need to glam up because they were only going to play in the car or because he was finally going to collect that blow job she expected to give. Or maybe it was his fault for not specifying. These thoughts were all crowding her head as she rode the posh elevator down to the lobby and hurried handsome bellhop.

A black limousine idled by the entrance, and a young man was standing beside it in a well-cut suit, no hat. He opened the passenger door as Malora approached, then shut it after she climbed in.

Her date was in the backseat, of course, taking in her appearance with a cool sweep of his eyes. He had one arm along the back of the seat, but he didn't look relaxed.

'Did I make it?' Malora couldn't help but ask. 'In sixty seconds?'

'And if you didn't?' he asked, a slight smirk coming onto his face.

'Um, I don't know?'

He laughed and knocked twice on the glass that separated them from the driver. The car began to move. 'There should be a penalty for failure,' he said.