Chapter 25- Boom!

This chapter is dedicated to lakshmila4ardi. You are an absolute sweetu. 💕

♡..........................☆.........................♡

(Warning- Violence and disturbing scenes. Read at your own risk.)

The room was dressed with a veil of darkness. A faint light from the oil lamp was the only source of visibility for all the people in attendance.Amidst the  silence that prevailed around due to the lack of human interaction, the only voice that one  could give ear to was that of a metal sword burring with a dazzling bright flame from the heat of a burner. Everyone gulped down in fear because they were aware as to what was about to happen.

 The soldiers of Shuka were holding  a  well built, tall , dark and muscular man down the ground. His eyes were blindfolded, mouth, hands and legs tied. His head was hung low, he was very well conscious but the strange thing was he didn't even try to protest against this manhandling. 

"Your Majesty! Will you ever be able to forgive this slave of your's? You gave me numerous chances but I failed you. I failed in bringing to you the news of Rama's death. I failed my ancestors. Whatever punishment you feel will wash this sin and incapability of mine, I will accept it." spoke the man who was in caught in chains.

The monarch who was seated on his chair did not break his silence even for a moment. He just kept tapping his knee repeatedly, looking straight not sparing a  glance at anyone.

"Oh King of Shuka. The burning sword is ready." the worker declared in an apprehensive voice.

With a deadpanned look , the ruler of Shuka moved paced towards the blacksmith. Grabbing the blazing weapon from his hold, he traced his steps towards his most trusted man Samprati. Signaling the soldiers to move back he gripped Samprati  down with the help of his knee.

"Oh Majesty! You are finally here to bless me with your retribution. Please release this hierodule from this burden." he begged embracing the floor as if it was a bed of roses.

The emperor lifted his hands in the air and with one single strike, he pierced Samprati's skin with the blistering metal.   The metal cut through his skin ruthlessly. The by standers could not bear the sight and had to roll their eyes.

The agonizing screams echoed throughout the room. Blood oozed from his wounds like The Ganges flow from The  Himalayas.  The king held the sword tightly and thrusted  it with more effort. Samprati's   back was now covered entirely with blood that was  flowing from his wounds. When everyone thought that it could not get any worse, maybe  ShukaNaresh went insane, that he started twisting the sword inside his wounds. This time his searing cries dismayed te entire palace.

The master to the slave inhumanly grabbed his hair in his fist and pulled him backwards, his skir hitting the edge of the sharp sword. The pitch of his screams remained constant, perhaps this was the highest point. With one jerk the man Samprati considered his lord pulled the sword out while he collapsed on the ground panting.

"My forefathers could have easily swiped the mere existence of your lineage right away. But you son of a bitch, you betrayed my forbearers . Not only mine but you failed your ancestors as well. You deserve this." he remarked 

The moment these words escaped his mouth, he tugged him and with the help of his sword slaughtered him. 

"All.....hail........m...mah........gret......kin" were the last words that he uttered trembling.

The King at once left the place while the onlookers stood stunned, not able to believe their King's action. 

Slowly-slowly the people started disappearing leaving the body gasping for oxygen.