Weaving a yarn(story) part 2

Here we go with the second part. Enjoy😄

Also i missed a paragraph in first part i have updated it now. Go check once its by Srija_Siya
_____________________________________

By vampressXXX

While Luv was lost in his own world his brother kush was anxious and scared as he wasn't able to find luv because they both decided to meet up after an hour but now luv was no where to seen.. while searching for him he thought Luv might have gone home so he went there to check and rather than finding luv he found his 3 mothers (Urmilla, mandavi and shukriti)
Urmilla in a motherly voice " where were you son we have been waiting for so long, it has been months since you moved here so we thought that we could surprise you"
Tears started rolling down on kush's face "What happened why are you crying and where is Luv? " asked mandavi...kush couldn't utter a word, all the 3 mothers were scared because it was the time they were seeing kush in this terrible state, after comforting kush for a while he spoke up " Massi me and luv bhaiya were gone in search for food and decided to meet up in a hour but now luv bhaiya is nowhere to find.. I've searched the whole jungle! What.. what will I do massi? I.. I.. can't live a moment without him! "
Seeing such a vulnerable state of kush they became anxious and started to worried were Luv could have gone
"I'll immediately send a message to ayodhya through saenik and ram bhaiya and others will come to help find luv" said shukriti in a trembling voice.

By jimmyprotested29

Urmila, though maintained her calm demeanour, her worry was not going anywhere. That motherly worry cannot be hidden for too long, she thought to herself as she put back the small smile on her face as she looked at Kush lightly resting his little head on her lap.

"Maasi, Luv will be safe, nothing will happen to him, will it?" He slowly mumbled as Urmila smiled, patting him.
"Our Luv is very brave and will definately know how to protect himself, if something happens. Its best we dont worry and look at things calmly." She reassured him, maybe herself as well.
"I can't forgive myself if anything happens to him. We had promised to protect each other at all costs and now I would be failing it." Kush was vulnerable by now.

"You know what putra, Sita didi isn't here with us today but that doesn't mean her presence can't be felt. All the things in this universe are not necessarily materialistic is what Sita didi always told us.
All her energies and all her faith and love is still there for all of us. She won't let anything anyone harm her son. He's safe, we're safe and that's what is keeping her happy." Urmila explained slowing down the vigorous thump in his heart.

By _justloveharry_33

On the other hand, Luv saw his father fighting and pleading Sita to stay, "I won't let you go Sita.. " Ram turned his back towards Sita, "I won't let you suffer any more, what have you got afternoon marrying me - a 14 year exile, you deserved to live in the palace but where did you live in those huts, you deserved to walk on a silk carpet, but you walked barefoot on uneven grounds..and then u got abducted by that demon, then to prove ur sanctity ur gave 'AGNI PARIKSHA' and when the time came when u deserve the happiness of the whole world, the time when you need the utmost, the time when you need me the most, you are saying you'll go away.. with our unborn child with you..Why Site?? Why you have to sacrifice everytime... " he turned towards her and continued, " We'll find some way out of this you don't have to go anywhere!" He said while placing his tender palm on her cheek.