Flight back

-In this story, Kuroo is in the same year as Kenma and is your twin brother-

-I will also call the parents Mother and Father/dad this is due to other countries like America and England having different names :)-

12th Jan 2021: 12 views
15th April 2022: 55k views

This is my first Fanfic... I hope you enjoy it! T-T

You had just moved back to Tokyo after spending 5 years in the Uk with your dad.
Tomorrow was going to be your first day back at high school in Tokyo.

You had moved away with you dad since your parents split up and he got a new job in the Uk. Your mum and brother Kuroo stayed in Tokyo for the 5 years. You returned due to your parents deciding to get back together.

You had left the plane with dad. You took two seats while waiting, you played Mario cart on your new switch. Your dad sat in silence as he looked around for your family.

"Y/N!!, Dad!!" You heard a deep voice coming from the left shouting your names out. You looked over with your eyes wide, it was your twin brother Kuroo shouting, with your mother to the side of him. He was so much taller and all grown up now.

You had lost touch with your brother due to the long distance and the time difference. He was always busy with volleyball which caused him to hardly message. You were up to date with your mum as you face timed as much as you could.

You quickly turned off your switch putting it back in your bag. You stand up shocked staring up at Kuroo as he jogged towards you. He stud in front of you with a smirk on his face "What? Cat got you tongue?" He chuckled and give you a massive hug.

"Kuroo!" you managed to get out your words but ended up in tears as you hugged him back. The hug was tight but you didn't mind since you hadn't seen each other in 5 years.

That's all for this episode :)
(Sorry if this isn't good. I'm trying to improve my writing skills and this is my first fanfiction being published...)

Don't forget to vote if you thought it was good T-T