Gym 2

Kenma walked back into the gym in full kit. You look up from Kuroo and stare at Kenma. He notices you staring "What?" He asks as you jolt up noticing you were still staring. "I didn't know you still played volleyball" He raises an eyebrow at you and walk away to practice with the others.

You go to sit at the back of the gym to watch. You sit down noticing Kuroo joining you "I-I'll play after..." He stutters still in pain. You look up and laugh at him. Halfway through Kuroo gets up to go play, you noticed you had only been watching Kenma. He turns around to look at Kuroo but looks and you and smiles a little. You noticed yourself blushing a bit and smile back giving him a thumbs up.

Watching Kenma play volleyball could be extremely addictive. The way he moves is always so smooth, he concentrates hard and he's like the brain of the team.

The practice had finished Kenma came to sit next to you, you passed him his towel as he frowned. He wiped his face from the sweat. "You ok?" You asked because of the frown upon his face. He looked at you deep in the eyes "No" he said bluntly. He collapsed to the side putting his head on your shoulder. You smiled and passed him a drink, "Are you tired?" You ask as you giggle at his cuteness. He slowly nodded and takes his drink from you.

Kuroo jogs over and sits on the other side of you than Kenma. He also then rests his head on your shoulder, "I'm Kenma, I hate being tired and I love to sleep on Y/n's shoulder" He says trying to mimic Kenma and laughing. Kenma blushes and stands up, he gives Kuroo a death stare. "I'm going home" He mumbles as he picks up his bag. You giggle and stand up too "Come on Kuroo lets go," you tell Kuroo and turn around following behind Kenma. 

You walk side by side with Kenma as Kuroo slowly stands up getting his things together. You smile at kenma as he still has flushed cheeks and half his face hid under his high neck zipper jacket. "What are you smiling at?" He asks looking at you, you look back at him giggling "oh just you" you slightly blush and smile at him. Kenma blushes even harder and looks away.