Home

The car journey home was more lively than the last one we shared as a family. This time we were blasting music [Pick any song you want I was thinking of an old song that everyone knows like Elvis] You were all singing along and enjoy snacks since the car journey from the airport was around 3 hours long.

1 hour had passed by. The energy in the car had died down, your dad had fallen asleep while your mum was singing to her favourite songs. You opened up your bag and pulled out your switch, you opened up animal crossing and proceeded to play. Kuroo looked over to you and watched you play for a bit before he spoke up. 

"Animal crossing right?" He asked as he continued to watch you play the game. You looked up from the game "You play it?" You were surprised he knew what the game was, you didn't know he liked to play games like that. "No my friend does though" He replied and looked up from the game and to you instead. A friend who plays video games? Kuroo plays volleyball, you expected him to have athletic friends "Who?" you ask. Maybe you could meet them... "Kenma, you remember him right?" You're surprised that they're still friends after so long.

After another 2 hours of napping, snacking and playing Mario kart with Kuroo the car journey had finally come to an end. You reached the house you used to live in, it was still the same like you never left. You noticed Kuroo looking at you from the corner of your eyes. "You ok?" He asked, you look up and smile slightly "Yeah".

Everyone including you had finally managed to move all your things into the house. You and Kuroo had spent the rest of the evening decorating your bedroom, putting all of your clothes away and sticking posters up on the walls.

You all ate dinner as a family once again, having conversations and passing the food around the table. You and your dad had never eaten dinner at the table together since you moved. You would either sit on your own or in your room, he was always at work and never had the time to be with you. After you ate you went straight to bed for an early night. You had set up your uniform for school and set your alarm. You finally got into bed, you had a busy day and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.