A crush?

It was finally the end of the day. Kenma had held your hand the entire day if you were walking anywhere. He did this to make sure you were feeling alright. Sometimes he'd squeeze your hand this was to ask if you were ok, squeezing back 1 time was yes and 2 was no.

"Come on we'll go to the gym since I missed practice yesterday" Kenma holds his hand out to you. He smiles as you place your hand in his. "Sorry about yesterday and this morning Kenma" you look to him squeezing his hand for reassurance. He squeezes back and laughs "It's ok y/n"

When you and Kenma finally got to the gym and walked in you both felt a cold presence in the room. Kuroo turned around with a frown on his face "y/n" he says looking at you dead in the eye. You walk over to him not realising you were still holding Kenmas hand. Kuroo turns his gaze over to two girls. You follow his eyes and notice it was the girls from yesterday.

You take a step closer to Kenma. You feel him look at you but you continue to stare at the girls. Kenma squeezes your hand, you squeeze back twice so he knew you weren't ok and so he knew it was them. Kenma looks up to Kuroo giving him a slight frown. "W-Where sorry y/n we didn't mean it!" The brown-haired shouts to you, begging for forgiveness.

Kenma pulled you out of the gym shutting the door behind you two. You look up him with a worried face. He pulls you in for a hug. It felt like it lasted forever, his warm arms around you. Your arms lifted on their own hugging him back.

There was shouting from the gym. Finally, the girls came out, they bowed in front of you for forgiveness before running away. You looked up to Kenma and into the hall smiling.

It had felt like the longest day ever. Kuroo let you and Kenma walk home together today. Kenma drops you off outside of your house and then waves to you smiling "See you tomorrow?" he asks before slowly walking backwards for a response. You nod to him, he turns around smiling and sets off to his own house.

You walked up to your room and face planted your bed. After about 20 minutes of thinking. You realised you held Kenmas hand all day...You hugged him. You turn bright red before squishing your face into your pillow, squealing. You thought to yourself as you curled into a ball 'I like Kenma!'