I'm here now...

I think I'm becoming more active now! My brains flowing with ideas!

I hope you enjoy this chapter which is pretty long ;)

As you stud staring at you wound you heard a slight noise. It was the handle on your door. You quickly turned to face the door, the handle went down and the door slightly opened. Before it fully opened there was a knock. "Y/n are you ok now? It's Kenma your mother let me in" Your eyes widened "I-I'm fine!" you shout out stuttering before he takes another step. It was too late he has already continued to push the door "Don't! I'm getting changed!" you shouted out as he had already opened the door to your room.

His eyes widened as you both went bright red "s-sorry..." he mumbled beginning to turn away in embarrassment. As he did he stopped mid-way. "you-" you interrupt his sentence "Get out! Get out! Get out!" you repeatedly shout, pushing him out your bedroom door. "Y/n!" he shouts as you slam the door on his face.

You slide down the door sitting against it. "I saw your stomach...is that why you weren't well..what happened?" Kenma asked. You could tell his face was leaning against the door. "No you didn't see anything please leave me alone..."
"But you-"
"No! Kenma you don't understand please just leave" you had a cold tone as the words came from your mouth. Kenma went silent, he was probably waiting for you to let him in since you didn't hear him leave. You got up and got changed into pyjamas.

Something like this:

"Kenma...?" Waiting for a response as you make you way back to the door. You open it slowly to see Kenma sat in front of the door looking up at you. "Y/n..." You leave the door open and sit on your bed. Looking back at Kenma telling him to come over with your eyes. Once he gets to you closing the door behind him, he reluctantly sits next to you.

"Who did it to you?" he asks looking down as he fiddled with his hands. You look away avoiding his question. "Sorry I walked in you...ill forget what I saw..." he says quietly. You giggle at him "it's ok" you look at him with a saddened face, you had to decide whether to tell him about the girls or not.

He looked up and stared into your eyes. His eyebrows tilted up in worry "Did someone do it to you? I won't say anything, you can trust me" You look down as you try to hide your tears. Suddenly warmth washes over you. Your eyes widen, Kenma was hugging you. It felt nice to hug someone. You felt so touch-deprived. Hugging him back you buried your head into his shoulder crying harder. "Two girls..." you say slowly. Kenma pulls back from the hug and looks at you looking serious "why?" he asked with his hands slowly making their way to yours.

You reached out and held his hands. "They don't like me hanging out with the volleyball team..." Kenma frowns "So what" You look up in shock to his response "W-Well they'll hurt me again if I don't leave youse alone" 

After a long conversation with Kenma about how he was bullied about his hair colour, you finally let out a small smile. "There it is," Kenma says smiling at you "You smiled" You blush a little "So are you" Kenma looks away.

"Will you show me?" He asks looking down at your shirt. You bite your lip nervously and slowly lift your shirt just enough to see the wound. Kenma winces as the sight "Stay there" He says before jogging down the stairs. When he returned he was holding a bag of ice. "Here.." He lifts your shirt back up, holding the ice pack on your wound. "Ow! Stop it stings!" you shout to him. "Shhh" He hushes you placing a finger on your lips "It'll get better like this. You blushed at his touch and let him hold the ice pack on your belly.

Hi Everyone! or whoever is actually reading this...

I hope you're enjoying it so far I tend to start updating more frequently.

I wish everyone's staying safe in these times! :)

(Please tell me If I've spelt anything wrong I am pretty tired..lol)