Dinner with a guest

It was finally Saturday, The week wasn't that bad, you followed the same routine for the past few days. Walk to school with Kuroo, have your lessons with Kenma, stay behind and watch volleyball practice and then walk home with Kenma and Kuroo.

It was around 2 pm. You had only got up, got ready and had lunch, you went straight back into bed to watch anime afterwards. Kuroo went out with his friends early in the morning so you watched tv without him. He said he wanted to spend twin time with you at the weekend but he obviously forgot.

After half an hour you heard the front door close with Kuroo laughing loudly as he took his shoes off. 'Who was he with?' you thought to yourself as you paused your show. Kuroo wasn't one to bother with being too loud, he stomped up the stairs and walked down the corridor. You could hear lighter footsteps following his. You opened your bedroom door and peered out. You could see Kuroo and Kenma behind him walking towards his own room (Next to yours).

As they got closer Kuroo noticed you "Kuroo" you say with no expression. He paused in front of your room looking confused. You smiled at Kenma and looked back at Kuroo, "Stop being so damn loud" you grumble and shut the door on his face. As the door closed you noticed Kenma smiling back at you. Walking back to your bed blushing at the thought of Kenma smiling.

When you sat down you could hear Kenma chuckle and Kuroo mumble something before they walk next door to Kuroos room. After about 3 hours of listening to Kuroo shout at his tv and whine at Kenma about how bad he was at the video games, it was finally time for dinner. Your mother called you all down and asked you to help set the table. You noticed Kenma was still at your house and was having tea with you all 'Was he also staying the night or going home afterwards? Since Kenma only lived down the road I guess it wouldn't matter what time he left' you thought to yourself as you finally took a seat at the table.

Your mother and father finally bring out dishes of food together and lay it out in the middle of the table. It was dishes of pasta, sauce, cheese, salad and meatballs, a jug of water in the middle to refill your glass when needed. "Dig in!" Your mother calls out as everyone's eyes light up and start to fill their plates of food, you join in and help yourself.

Everyone was sharing a conversation and discussing their day. Your mother asks Kenma about school since she hasn't seen him in a long time, Kenma looks up and is actually willing to talk to her "Not bad... Y/n is now in my classes so at least I'm not alone" Kenma says reluctantly as he fidgets with his fork in his hand. You could tell he was nervous talking but at least he isn't just shaking his head or something. You and your mother smile at the fact he's glad you're in his class. 

After you all finished eating everyone helped clean up. You went to pick up the jug of water but realised someone's hand was already on it, it was too late and you had already reached out and placed your hand on theirs. The hand was soft and delicate, small but still bigger than yours. You looked up in surprise and noticed Kenma stud before you. "S-Sorry" you fumble out your words as you begin to blush, Kenma looks at you and blushes back "No..It's fine" he mumbles, looking down to avoid eye contact. Your hand was still on his. The 5-second silence felt like a 5-year silence. You jumped back letting go of his hand, you went red as a tomato and apologised again before leaving back into the kitchen.

When all the cleaning was done you left and went back to your room. You could hear Kuroo and Kenma come back up the stairs. 'I guess he's staying over?' you say to yourself before laying down on your bed.