I'm here for you

You reached out and held Kenmas hands. You looked up to him but he wasn't looking back, 'Maybe he's too shy to look at me now' You leaned in closer giving him a nudge with your face so he looks up to you. He's still blushing from the kiss, you giggle "Want to play a board game now?" You ask thinking it might distract him a bit.

Kenma nods in agreement but before you turn away back to the bed he grabs your wrist. "Y/n..." You look him in the eyes with a worried expression "Yeah? Are you ok?" He smiled and nods "I just...Well, are we a couple now?" Kenma asks with a bright red face.

Your eyes widen as your face flushes pink. A smile spread across your face from ear to ear, you don't reply with words but with actions. You jump into Kenma, wrapping your arms around him. Kenma jumps at the sudden reaction and smiles at you "Is that a yes?" he asks hugging you back. You look up with a smile on your face and nod.

"Want to watch a movie instead?" You ask. You only asked this because you wanted to sit and cuddle him for the rest of time. He shakes his head "I want to try out your ridiculous games" Your jaw drops at his horrible comment "I can't believe you said that!" you shout looking at Kenma in disbelief.

You turn over and reach for a board game. "Oh! My favourite!" You shout pulling out a dusty box from under your bed. Kenma looks down at you with a disgusted face "What is that?" His tone was definitely in disgusted. You push him slightly causing him to fall back "Ow" You laugh at him "Don't be rude just try it out" Kema looks at you and sighs "Pleaseeeee" You beg.

"Ok Ok," Kenma rolls his eyes and sits back up "Sooo what do you do?" He asks looking up to you, you began to unbox the game.

After playing for a bit the two of you got hungry. Kenma got up first and held is hand out to you, you place your hand in his as he pulls you up. You smile and drag him out your bedroom. Before you got into the corridor you paused. Kenma looked down at you "What's wrong?"

Kenma noticed your face dull, he leans closer looking out into the corridor. Your parents were arguing again, just like when you were little. Kenma realises and pulls you back. He closes the door and turns you around to face him "y/n are you ok?" he asks holding you in his arms. You shake your head and try to hold your tears in.

He picks you up without hesitation and walks over to your bed. He holds you with one and arm as the other set pillow up against the wall. He sits down on the bed with you still in his arms, pulling over the blankets and holding you tight. You cuddle up to him with your head against his chest. "I'm here for you y/n..You'll be ok" You look at each other and smile, nuzzling your head back into his chest.

Kenma strokes your hair and rests his head on yours. You could hear his heartbeat, you looked up to him "What about Kuroo he's not home?" you ask with a worried face "What if he walks in on them..a-arguing?" you stutter with your words. Kenma smiles lightly and picks up the tv remote "He'll be ok" Kenma passes you the remote as he continues to play with your hair.

You got a bit sleepy from the stress and took a nap in Kenmas arms. He smiled as he watched you, your breathing kind of heavy and your fully relaxed head on his chest.

Um this was longer than intended-

Hope you're liking it so far :)