New Number

The next morning was terrible. You woke up to Kuroo standing over you laughing, he was taking pictures of you and Kenma sleeping together on the beanbag. After half an hour of beating Kuroo up, all 3 of you went for breakfast.

Your mum made you all thick pancakes, she added squirty cream and strawberries on top. As you went to take a seat at the table Kenma did the same across from you. You both made eye contact and went bright red.

An awkawrd breakfast with Kenma had finally finished and he finally had to go home. You watched him leave from the top of the stairs, you smiled to each other as he left the house. You went back to your room and flopped onto the bed. You curled into a ball hugging your pillow, unable to stop thinking about Kenma and what happened last night.

*Beep*

Your phone lit up and buzzed. You picked it up to notice a message from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxx

-Hey

You

-Hello? Who is this?

xxx-xxx-xxx

-Oh sorry its Kenma...

You blushed and screamed into your pillow. Why'd he text now!? When you couldn't stop thinking about him. A million thoughts ran through your head like why did he message, how did he get your number and what for?

You

-Oh hey!

'Was that too much should I have said something else?' you asked yourself while staring intensely at your phone waiting for a response.

xxx-xxx-xx

-You play on the switch right? 

-Want to play animal crossing with me?...

You

-Oh! yeah I'd love to what's your name?

xxx-xxx-xx

-Ummm..

-It's 'applepi5'...

You

Ok!

You added this number to your contacts and changed the name to 'Applepi'

You giggled to yourself about the name and got out your switch. You and Kenma played animal crossing together for about 4 hours.

Applepi

I had fun playing with you today I'll see you tomorrow at school.

You

Yeah me too :)

You put your phone back on your night stand curled back into a ball blushing. After about 10 minutes you went downstairs and made a quick sandwich. You quickly ate it while stuffing the last bit into your mouth.

You ran upstairs and sat at you desk. You had a whole pc set up, it had been shipped in later than the rest of your things. You turned it on and opened up overwatch, you were a pro at this like all the other games. After playing it for 3 hours you finally gave up and laid back on your bed. You had been playing games all day, just to get Kenma off your mind.

Sorry! I know this one is just a short chapter but online school is really getting to me and I've had a pretty big headache today... 

This will be all for today/this chapter

I will continue to post daily...

I hope- <3