Holding Hands

You showed Kenma your entire set up and all your games. After about 2 hours Kenma had to go. You showed him out with smiles on both of your faces.

A thud came from upstairs. That's when you remembered about Kuroo. You walked back upstairs and knocked on Kuroos door "It's y/n can I come in?" you didn't get a reply. You slowly opened the door and peered in. Kuroo was sat on his bed looking at his phone with the lights turned off. You walked into his room and sat next to next to him on his bed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you," you say looking up at him. He ignores you and continues to play games on his phone.

After watching Kuroo on his phone in silence your eyes slowly closed. You fell asleep and flopped your head onto his shoulder. He looks down at you "Sorry..." he whispers. He picks you up and takes you to your own room.

It was the next day. The alarm rang in your ears, turning it off you rolled over to face the wall. You didn't want to get up, so you didn't. You could hear Kuroo wondering around and getting ready for school. The door finally shuts as he left.

Before you could doze off again there was a knock at the door. No one answered. Your parents must have been at work. You got up out of bed and slowly made your way down the stairs. The door knocked once again "Coming!" you shout quickly waddling to the door.

When you get to the door you open it to see someone. He had dark hair that was blonde at the bottom, his face dull and he was in his school uniform. A smile grew on his face when he saw you "hey y/n" you smiled back at him "hey Kenma"

"I came to take you to school. you're not even changed" he says looking you up and down. "No...I didn't feel like going" you step back letting him in, he looks down a nervously walks in "We'll be late...is it because of the girls?" he asks you as you turn around. You walk into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

Before you could find something you felt a warm hand in yours. You turned around to see Kenma, before you could ask he had already dragged you out the kitchen and up the stairs. "K-Kenma" you blush slightly, his hand was warm and soft. He pushes you into your room and shuts the door behind you. "Get changed" he demands as you stand there dumbfounded in your room.

You got changed into your uniform. You didn't want to but you knew Kenma wouldn't leave till you got ready and left for school with him. You didn't want to get him in trouble. After you were ready, teeth brushed, hair done and bag on your shoulder you opened the door of your room "Sorry if I took too long" you say looking a Kenma. He blushed a little and smiled "Come on then" He held your hand again and took you out of the house.

Kenma didn't let go of your hand till you got to class, a few people were staring and saying things but you didn't mind. It felt right and you knew he'd do something and be there if anyone touched you or said anything about it.