Where are you? pt2

This chapter contains a description of bullying, wounds and blood.

They continued to shout at you telling you to stop hanging out with the volleyball team. You didn't know what to do. You took a step back going up the stairs "Where do you think you're going?" The brown-haired girl asked they both stepped onto the first step the blonde spoke next "You're not running away are you?" she pouted at her words.

You panicked turning around and running up the stairs back to the roof. You got to the top, slamming the door and holding it shut. You could hear the girls shouting outside of the door telling you to open it and how they'd beat you up if you didn't. You knew they'd beat you up either way so you carried on barricading the door with your frail hands.

Tears fell from your eyes dropping to the floor. You felt numb inside. Everything went silent like your ears didn't want you to hear their shouts. Your dad promised it would be different this time and this wouldn't happen again, you bit your lip in despair. You lifted your head up taking a deep breath, your hearing slowly came back and going back to normal again. 

Their shouts had disappeared did they leave? did someone catch them and get them to leave? You took another deep breathe and wrapped your hands around the handles. As your hands touched the cold metal handles you slowly tugged the door open. You peered through the gap.

"You finally left" A females voice echoed through your ears. They didn't go. They waited silently for you to leave. Your heart sank into your stomach feeling like it fell to your feet. You felt doomed inside and out.

They grabbed the door from their side pulling it open, falling to your knees and letting go of the door. You look up with the return of your tears flowing down your cheeks. The blonde steps closer and looks down to you while pouting "Aw look at her she's crying" leaving them both to laugh at you on the floor. The brown-haired leaned over you too but instead of commenting, she kicks you in the ribs. "We told you to leave them alone so will you?" You close your eyes, slowly nodding at them. You wanted it over with.

After they laugh again and kick you for a bit they turned around. "Count it as a warning babe," one says as they begin to walk down the stairs. You curl into a ball crying from the pain of your injuries and the pain from what to do next. Do you tell someone? You knew if you told someone they'd find out and hurt you again.

The bell rang. You slowly stud up shaking, wiped your tears and took a deep breath. You slowly made your way down the stairs, holding the bannister to make sure you didn't fall.

You finally got to the classroom. You looked around the room, a few people in their seats but some still missing, you weren't late. You noticed Kenma sat in his seat. You weren't allowed to move seats, would they get mad at you just sitting with him? Could you even talk to him anymore? You made your way to your seat and slowly sat down, wincing at the pain in your ribs. "Are you ok?" Kenma asked with a worried face, you gently smiled and nodded. "You weren't here before me, did you stay at the roof all lunch?" He asked another question before getting his books out ready. "Yeah.." You answered almost mumbling in response. He looked at you with his normal, plain face "It's still cold you shouldn't do that" he replied.

After a long lesson, it was finally time to go home. You thought you injuries would feel better during the long lesson but it got worse. As you stud up you felt a sharp pain in your ribs, bending over and clutching yourself to try and stay on your feet. Kenma ran over to you and held your shoulder supporting you up "What's wrong!?" he shouts noticing that you were in pain. You couldn't tell him what happened "I just...don't feel well" you mumbled "I'll be fine I'm going straight home anyway" Kenma looked at you with worried eyes and slowly dropped his hands by his side.

You finally reached home. You undress yourself, looking through your long mirror against the wall. Staring at the massive bruise on your belly. You brushed your hand against it lightly, looking down you noticed a slight bit of blood on to your hands.