Suprise (AS)

[c/n (child's name)😉]

It had been a few years since Kenma proposed to you.
You already had your amazing wedding, it was like a dream come true.
You found your perfect dress, married in the perfect place.

But that part of the story came to an end...

"Kenma?" You called out into the phone waiting for a response. "Yes? Sorry connection went down" Right now Kenma was on his way back from work.
You smiled to yourself, rubbing your belly as you were cooking tonight's dinner.

"I can hear it sizzle through the phone, I bet it tastes great" Kenma was wearing a smile on his face as he walked out of his car. "I hope it does" your reply. "It sure smells great" Kenma hung up on you.

Thin warm arms wrapped around you. You jumped and looked behind to see Kenma nuzzling his head into your shoulder. "How was work?" You asked, he pulled away and turned you to face him. "Good" he crouched down just a bit and looked at your belly "and how was your day little one?"

A big smile was in both of your faces. Kenma stud back up and left a kiss in your cheek "I'm going to get changed" he left the kitchen with a gentle smile on his face.

When Kenma had changed you had already finished cooking, dishing out the food onto the plates.

You both set the table together and enjoyed your improved cooking.

"I'm going for a bath" you mumble, standing from the table and making your way upstairs. "Wait!" Kenma shouts from behind you and runs to you, putting his around your shoulders to keep you supported as you walked up the stairs.

After Kenma helping you get in and out of the bath you had got changed into comfy pyjamas.

Kenma helped you walk to the bed and lay down. He had noticed the bags under your eyes get worse due to restless nights. "It's only 8 pm I'm not sleeping yet," you say trying to sit back up. Kenma placed his hands on your shoulders stopping you from sitting up. "I think we deserve an early night"

He laid down beside you and turned to you "Are you feeling ok?" You nod in reply with a gentle smile on your face. After a small conversation, you and Kenma both fell asleep.

It had just turned 1 am. You had woke up due to cramps, silently getting out of bed to walk around hoping it would ease the pain. Without noticing Kenma had already woken up at your movements and got up to help "What's wrong?" he asked.

'C-Cramps" Kenmas eyes squinted like he was trying to figure something out. "Could you..be in-" You cut him off before he could finish "No.. It's too early" Kenma hugged you from behind, holding your belly in his hands "It's only a week early" You slowly turned around to Kenma with a worried face "But I'm scared...I can't do it"

Kenma kisses your cheek and smiles "I'll be with you, you'll be just fine" Leaving a small smile on your face.

"It's a girl" a woman says in the background. Kenma was right next to you squeezing your hand and wiping the sweat of your forehead. "You did good" he smiled at you.

You had just had your first baby. You and Kenma decided on the name c/n if it was a girl.

The midwife came over after cleaning her up and handed her over, she was so small and had Kenmas golden eyes. "Her eyes are like yours" you mumble with a small smile on your face. She was gently crying as the two of you were smiling and looking down at the her.

A few years later and it was already your daughters first day of school.
You and Kenma took time off work just to take c/n to school, pick her up and ask about her day. When you dropped her off she was so excited but it had you and Kenma in tears.

"Be good ok?" You said to c/n and placing a kiss on her cheek. Kenma bent down and ruffled her hair "Good luck sweetie" gently pushing her along to the school door.
"Kenma!" Don't mess up her hair!" Your shouted and gently smacked him on the back of his head. Kenma chuckled as you both watched her go in.

She was growing up so fast.
This made you worry but so happy that you and Kenma had got so far in life.

[So sorry this took so long]
Hope everyone's ok☺️

I think I'll end this series either here or in the next chapter if you have any ideas :)

Update: THANK YOU FOR 3k!