Season 1, Chapter 5: Humanity's Victory

Pyxis: So you are planning to use Eren's Titan to reseal the wall?

Armin: Yes!

Pyxis: Ok then, I will trust you with my elite members of the Garrison Regiment.

Y/N: Thank you, sir!

After the conversation...

Armin: Will this even work?

Y/N: Calm down, Armin.

Armin: I only said to use Eren as a military asset; I'm an idiot! Out of pure spite!

Eren: Hey! Calm down, Armin! This plan will work!

???: So you are the ones we are guarding?

Y/N: Who are you?

Rico: I am Rico, this is Ian Dietrich, and this is Mitabi Jarnach.

Ian: I shall be the one giving the orders. Is that understood, cadet?

Y/N: Yes, sir!

Ian: Commander Pyxis has already given the order to start the operation.

Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Y/N, Ian, Rico, and Mitabi head to Trost's center, where there is a huge boulder that Eren will hoist on his head to the broken hole left by the Colossal Titan at the start of the attack. The rest of the Scouts, Cadets, and Garrison members will lure the remaining Titans to a corner where cannons will bombard them. This was Armin's plan in a nutshell.

Eren jumps from the rooftops, biting his hand, and transforms into a Titan.

Y/N notices something odd, Eren's Titan had green eyes and wasn't picking up the boulder.

Mikasa: Eren?

Eren Titan: ROOOOAAARRRR!!!

Eren's Titan launches a fist at Mikasa, but she manages to dodge.

Y/N: Shit!

Ian: Everyone, fall back! Rico, fire the signal!

Rico raises a flare gun shooting a yellow flare.

Y/N: This operation isn't over yet!

Ian: It's over, cadet!

Y/N: No, it's not!

Y/N jumps to Eren and bites his hand; another lightning bolt strikes him.

Y/N is now the War Hammer Titan.

Mikasa: Y/N...

Y/N (Inside Titan): This will hurt, Eren, stay (reels fist back) still!!!

Eren's Titan grabs the War Hammer Titan's wrist with his right hand, and he puts his left hand under Y/N's arm and swings Y/N over his back, slamming him to the ground, face up.

Y/N (Inside): Shit!

Eren keeps hold of Y/N's arm, and Y/N takes advantage of it.

Y/N makes a spear stabbing Eren's left shoulder blade, piercing the skin and extending past his shoulder.

Eren's Titan roars in pain and lets go of Y/N's arm.

Y/N lets go of the spear, and Eren removes it from his shoulder blade, taking stance once more.

Y/N gets up.

Y/N (inside): So that's how you want this to go? Bring it.

Eren's Titan swings a left hook and Y/N blocks with his right arm.

Eren's Titan roars.

Eren's hook starts to overwhelm Y/N's arm, punches him square in the right cheek, and slams Y/N to a building.