Season 4, Chapter 10: Two Brothers

The Armored Titan crashed down on the Shinganshina streets, blasting asphalt all over the nearby buildings. Once it raised its head, it growled at the Attack and War Hammer, which stood directly in front of it.

"Eren..." Reiner thought as he looked at the Attack Titan. "Stop already."

Then, the Attack Titan roared and charged at Reiner.

Eren leaped over the Armored as the two began to crash into the buildings.

"Alright. I need to find-." Y/N turns to see the Jaw Titan behind him, as it leaped on his shoulder and clawed at his face.

"Get off!" Y/N yelled as a huge white spear impaled the Jaw Titan's stomach and made it go flying away.

"Tch!" Porco Galliard then adjusted his Titan to land on the rooftops, his injuries healing as he stared at his foe.

Then, he yelled and the Jaw Titan roared, as he charged at Y/N, who was preparing his War Hammer.

Y/N swinged down the hammer as it crashed through the buildings. Porco dodged the hit and aimed for Y/N's face.

"Got you!"

"No." Y/N then makes huge spikes on the floor, impaling Porco's stomach again.

The Jaw Titan roared to only be shut off by Y/N impaling a sword through his throat.

"Gah!" Porco choked.

Y/N then grabbed the sword as he pulled out, ripping through the Jaw's head.

Y/N then made a platform with his Titan flesh and raised himself up to Porco.

Porco emerged from the nape, trying to transform again as he slit his palm.

He transformed into the Jaw Titan again but Y/N countered by grabbing ahold of its throat.

"You see...I've been practicing." Y/N said through the War Hammer. "Back then, I never was able to control this power. Now I see why."

Y/N put spikes in Porco's throat and it coarser throughout his entire Titan body.

"His control!" Porco thought whilst inside the nape. "How-?!"

"This Titan rejected me time and time again. Because of my blood. When I finally embraced my intention to kill, it accepted me." Y/N said.

Then, the Jaw Titan's arms grew numb and gave way. Porco began to fear for his life. Y/N was just too-."

"Gah!" Y/N received a cannon to the stomach.

"Commander Magath!" Porco turned his head to see the Cart Titan and Commander Theo Magath of Marley shoot an Anti Titan cannon at Y/N, steam rising from the shot.

Y/N began to lift himself up, making another sword in his hand.

Porco emerged from his Titan nape and bit his hand once more. He transformed into the Jaw Titan again, as it swiped its claws at Y/N.

"I can't afford another transformation like this. I must keep my distance!" The Jaw Titan began to dodge Y/N's sword attacks.

"I can't get close. Commander Magath, another shot!" Porco yelled through the Jaw.

"Got it, Porco!" Magath then ordered his nearby soldiers it load in another cannon, as they prepared to fire.

"Another shot, and I may be in trouble." Y/N then made a spear whilst the Jaw was away. "I'll take out the Cart!"

"Commander Magath." Prick said through the Cart. "He's aiming a spear at us, we got to dodge!"

"Halt, soldiers, halt!"

"Rrrraaaghh!" Y/N threw the spear at the Cart Titan, almost impaling it if Pieck hadn't moved at the last moment.

She turned to see some of her comrades were dead. Not all of them dodged the spear.

"Damn it..." Pieck said, as finally Magath and the surviving soldiers reloaded the weapon.

"Fire!" Magath yelled and the cannon shot pierced Y/N's head, making him stumble backward, steam emerging from his head.

"Now!" The Jaw Titan leapt on Y/N's back.

He began to claw at the flesh, ripping apart what left of your face.

Then, incoming rocks blasted through the Jaw, making him tumble off Y/N's back and onto the floor.

Adapting to the situation, Y/N made a spear, impaling it in Porco's stomach, and into the concrete. The Jaw was stuck.

Then, Y/N turned to see Zeke Yeager.

"Zeke..." Y/N said. "Does that mean...Captain Levi..."

"I'm sorry I'm late." Zeke groaned through the Beast Titan. "I had a few troubles along the way here, Eren."

Eren had managed to take down Reiner as he looked up to see his older brother above the wall.

"Our dream...can finally be fulfilled..." Zeke groaned inside the Beast.

Once Y/N made more spikes to hold down the Jaw for good, he began to walk away towards Eren and Zeke.

"Wait!" Porco yelled through the Jaw. "I ain't finished with you!"

"Well, I am."

"Y/N! You'll pay for being a traitor! Once we win-!"

"Then what? You'll kill me?" Y/N turned his Titan to Porco. "What good will that do? I died a long time ago."

Then, the War Hammer slowly strolled toward the Beast, which still stood still, waiting for another.

End of Chapter