Season 2, Chapter 5: Scream

A/N: I just saw the latest episode; I'm crying, I saw it in the manga, but the anime hits just as hard. RIP potato girl.

Y/N: Where. . .am. . .I?

Y/N sees Bertholdt, with Eren on his back, tied up.

Y/N doesn't feel any arms or legs.

Y/N: Damnit. . .you two. . .

To Y/N's surprise, he hears gas outside.

"Eren!"

"Wait, Mikasa!"

"Conny!"

Y/N: Are. . .they here?

Bertholdt panics and puts his hand on Y/N's face, trying to prevent him from self-harming.

Y/N starts to bite his tongue and starts to bleed out of his mouth.

Bertholdt <freezes>: No!

A flash of lightning strikes Reiner, who was in his Armored Titan form.

Reiner: GAH! What the hell! Did he transform?

The Armored Titan screeches in pain as a white hand bursts out its mouth.

The Armored Titan falls to the ground as its back burst open, as the War Hammer comes out, screeching, with Eren and Bertholdt in its hand.

Conny: Yes!

"We've got company!"

Reiner emerges from the nape, grabs his knife, and slices his finger; another bolt of lightning comes.

The Armored Titan emerges as Bertholdt jumps on its shoulders, hanging for dear life; Eren was removed earlier by Mikasa.

The Armored Titan roars as it tumbles forward at Y/N and launches both of its fists at the War Hammer, who catches it and screeches as well. Y/N struggling to get Reiner off of him hears Scouts' yelling and screaming in pain and fear.

Y/N<inside>: Damnit!

"Titans! Coming our way!"

Y/N <inside>: I have to help them!

Reiner. <inside>: You were one of the best, Y/N, but you have to die. . .

Reiner starts to punch Y/N to a pulp, Y/N's titan flesh ripped open with every punch.

Meanwhile. . .

Scout #1 <to Conny and other Scouts': We need to get to Y/N!

Conny <obediantely>: Ok!

Sasha <reassuring>: Be safe. Be safe, Y/N.

Jean: Mikasa! Watch Out!

A Titan grabs Mikasa, and she screams in pain as its grip grows tighter.

Jean: NO, YOU DON'T, YOU BASTARD!

Jean slices the nape of the Titan but runs out of gas.

Jean: What? Am I out?

Jean barrel rolls to a nearby tree, where he hits his head hard and falls unconscious.

Mikasa falls, clutching her rib as she tries to move away from other Titans.

"NO PLEASE N-!"

"GET AWAY!"

Yells and Screams of begging Scouts' filled the air; Eren, who was alone, was watching from far away.

Eren: Stop. No.

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren <to Mikasa>: Is that?

A very familiar Titan approaches them; it slowly treads after Eren and Mikasa.

Eren <to Titan>: We have unsettled business, you bastard!

Hannes <pulls Eren back>: No! Eren! Let me handle this! I was a coward back then! I can't let it happen again!

Eren watches as Hannes battles the Titan that ate Eren's mother five years ago.

Y/N, who was still battling Reiner, sees Hannes trapped in the hand of a sure Titan.

Y/N: No. No. No. No!

In a moment of a hurry, Y/N pushes Reiner off him and uses the little stamina he had to make a spear and throw it at the "Smiling Titan"'s shoulder, preventing it from eating Hannes.

But the Smiling Titan still reached for Hannes, and Reiner grabbed Y/N's ankles, preventing him from reaching them.

Y/N: Hannes!

Blood splatters from underneath the Titan's mouth; Hannes was dead.

Reiner held Y/N in a chokehold as Y/N struggled to break free.

Y/N: Hannes. . .No. . .

The Smiling Titan heads to Eren and Mikasa.

Y/N <desperate>: Not them. . .Please. . .

Y/N creates a massive spike on his back, impaling Reiner and causing him to fall over.

Y/N runs as fast as he could to Eren and Mikasa.

He hears a yell from Eren and hears his fist collide with something.

Y/N stops, seeing the other Titans suddenly move after Eren, and starting to jump over them and mauling the Smiling Titan.

Y/N: What?

A sudden urge to killing the Smiling Titan filled Y/N's head, but it wasn't his conscious; it was something else, like an order to do something.

Y/N's body started to move on its own, but he tried to move back.

Eren, who noticed Y/N, looked at him, and the urge in Y/N halted.

Y/N: What the-

More and more Titans went after the Smiling Titan, tearing it and others to ribbons.

Thundering footsteps suddenly filled everyone's ears.

Eren: GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU TRAITOR!

The same burst of an order passed through Y/N's mind, but instead of affecting him, all of the nearby Titans launched after Reiner, who had transformed again.

He then hears yells from Commander Erwin.

"ALL FORCES RETREAT! WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED! Let's GO!"

Y/N emerged from the nape as nearby Scouts hauled him over and onto a cart.

Over two weeks after the battle with Reiner and Bertholdt, Ymir decided to go after them instead of coming home. Sasha had something to say. . .

"Hey, Y/N!"

Y/N: Sasha. What's up?

Sasha was out of breath.

Sasha: D- yo-wan- to-go on a dat-

Y/N: What was that?

Sasha regrets her words and rephrases them.

Sasha: You want to go hunting with me?

Y/N: Sure!

Sasha grabs Y/N's hand and pulls him to the forest.

Y/N: Hold up! I can't run fast!

Both Y/N and Sasha laugh.

End of Season 2. . .