Season 4, Chapter 13: From You, Two Thousand Years Ago

"It was you? This whole time?"

"You said I could've used Y/N to get to this point myself. But you see, Zeke, you brought me there."

Zeke widened his eyes at the enchained Eren, then  he took a glance at Ymir Fritz, who stood immobile, waiting for his next orders.

"Ymir! Make sure that all Eldians are unable to reproduce!" Zeke yelled to the Founder.

Obeying her last royal descendant, she took the now empty pail and began to stroll towards the Paths' Tree. If she got there, Eren thought, I'll lose.

"It's futile, Eren." Zeke said.

Eren growled as he began to pull on the chains, as skin on his hands began to rupture as he slowly pulled into the chain's handles.

He then yelled as loud as he could, and mustered all of his strength as intense pain spared his body, sourcing from the now injured hands.

Then, with a splatter of blood, Eren escaped the chains, shocking Zeke. He ran to Ymir, with all of his speed. Zeke then stared as Eren neared closer to the slow Ymir, who only strolled further.

"Ymir!" Zeke then ran as well, as Eren nears only meters from his goal. "Go! Keep going!"

Ymir then began to recall memories of her past. Then, she remembered the last of her descendants. Zeke Yeager wasn't the only one she had to listen to.

"Ymir...Ymir..." The voice echoed in her head, but it wasn't Zeke nor Eren. "Listen to Eren...listen to Eren..."

Ymir then was stopped by Eren, as he then embraced her. Eren began to see her memories of her past and he realized what he must do.

"You're human! Your not a slave, nor a animal! You are a human being! Don't listen to the royals, because you are human! You are free!"

"Ymir!" Zeke cried out. "No!"

Ymir Fritz then grew pupils from her once void eyes, and she teared up, before she began to listen to the Yeager brother.

Back in the real world, Eren's spinal cord emerged from his head place, attaching to the head he had lost, thanks to Gabi. His eyes began to fill with life and he began to transform.

"He did it..." Armin said, as a huge skeletal Titan emerged from where Eren's body once was, the walls began to crumble as hundreds of Colossal Titans emerged.

"Subjects of Ymir..."

"What?" Mikasa grabbed her head. "That's...Eren's-!"

Mikasa then found herself in a new world, as she turned to see fellow Eldians, even those on the other side of the wall, and part of the Marleyan military.

"I am addressing all Eldians on this world, that I will commence the Rumbling." Eren said in a booming voice across all mindsets in the world. "The people beyond Paradis Island want to exterminate my people, not just those on this island."

"But now, every Wall Titan will stomp every inch of this world, until every single life beyond our shores is wiped out."

Mikasa and Armin found themselves back on the rooftops, shocked at what they just heard. Eren had opposed Zeke's plan to cause the Rumbling? How crazy was that?

"Armin...is this-?"

"Eren's dead serious." Armin said, horror in his voice.

Jean and Conny then used their ODM gear to land next to the duo on the rooftop. They had also saw the dream, which was their thinking on what had happened.

"You all had it too?" Conny asked, seeing the expression on Armin's face.

Then, they perked their heads up to hear crumbling footsteps approaching them. The War Hammer Titan then halted in front of them, and steam emerged from the nape.

Y/N then grabbed onto his Titan's head and jumped onto the rooftops with the others. His Titan marks were engraved on his cheeks.

"Damnit." Y/N said, as he gripped his fists. "Eren's really..."

"I saw you tried to stop him, Y/N. Why? Didn't we agree on-?"

"That's not it, Jean." Y/N said. "I stopped him because...I couldn't let him kill anyone beyond our shores."

"You're indecisive!" Jean put his fist on Y/N's chest. "Damnit, we can't do anything like this!"

"Enough, Jean! For now, we got to kill of the Titans here!" Armin exclaimed.

"And the boy?" Conny held Falco Grice, who was now back in human form in his right hand, unconscious from sudden transformation.

"We feed him to Commander Pyxis." Jean said.

"No! Have you gone insane!" Y/N yelled. "He may be our enemy, but he's still a child!"

"No." Conny said, bringing attention to him instead. "We feed him to my mother."

"Conny..." Y/N said.

"I can't stand seeing her like that anymore."

"Oh shit! Look out!" Jean yelled.

An Abnormal Titan came running at the group with its jaws open. They all escaped with ODM gear, but they realize who they had left behind.

"Y/N!" Armin yelled as he reached out for the now crouched Titan.

"Oh no..." Conny said as he looked at the Titan.

Then, a huge white spear piercing the Pure Titan emerged, and the War Hammer stood up, holding the spear.

"Oh thank goodness..." Armin sighed.

Y/N made a sword with the War Hammer's other hand and sliced off the Titan's head, attacking downwards, hitting the nape first.

"Conny!"

Y/N turned to see Conny taking Falco in his arms, headed for Ragako village. Armin called out to him, but he wouldn't listen.

"Armin, leave him." Y/N said. "He's not our concern right now."

"Shit..." Armin said. "Now what?!"

"We raise our heads, and we fight!" Y/N yelled. "To the end, no questions!"

Y/N then emerged from the nape and fell down to the floor, landing near some old designed ODM gear. He attached the gear on himself.

"This won't happen again." Y/N said, remembering the ruined castle that day. "I'm done being afraid, and I'll keep moving forward!"

End of Chapter