Season 4 Chapter 9: War on Paradis

With a new war, comes new horrors, and new heroes. But this war is one with neither side winning. They fight to survive.
___________________________________

"What the-?!" Conny looked up to hear rumbles from above their heads. "Are they possibly-?"

"Marley has arrived." Y/N said, as he crossed his arms.

Then, the group heard pants from a man, as he came rushing towards them, he scrambled for the key. It was Onyankopon.

"Onyankopon?!" Armin yelled.

Then, the lock clicked.

"Yelena has gone crazy! Eren is fighting Marley by himself!" He yelled as he pulled the door open. "Please help us!"

Then, Conny snapped and lunged at Onyankopon, pushing him onto the ground.

"Damn you! You dare lock us and then think you could get away with it!"

"Conny, stop!" Y/N touched Conny's shoulder. "We're no different."

"Tch. This battling will never end like this." Jean said.

"We have never changed from what we once were. We have made mistakes in the past. He only seeks our help, Conny." Y/N said.

"Yelena...didn't tell us about the plan..." Onyankopon said, gritting his teeth as Conny held him tighter.

"What?" Jean was confused.

"I believe you." said Armin.

"Armin!" Conny protested.

"Y/N, head to the top and assist Eren." Armin said.

"Assist Eren? Just what are you planning?" Y/N asked.

"Use the War Hammer Titan to face Reiner. Unfortunately for us, we have no choice but to help the Yeagerists." Armin said.

Y/N hesitated but eventually headed up the stairs and right outside.

"Armin..." Mikasa said softly.

"Mikasa, what do you want to do?"

Mikasa clutched her scarf, and she took a deep breath.

"I'm going to fight."

Y/N rushed up the stairs to see Eren in his Titan form slowly strolling towards parachuting soldiers.

"Well then. It's time for me to change for once." Y/N sighed as he took a knife and slit his wrist.

He transformed into the War Hammer Titan as the noise alerted Eren towards him.

"I'm here to assist, Eren." Y/N said through the War Hammer.

"How surprising." Eren said through the Attack Titan. "Have you changed your beliefs in Marley?"

"As much as this pains me, I do."

End of Chapter