Season 4, Chapter 7: The Yeagerists

Y/N: Mikasa! What the hell happened here?

Mikasa: Premier Zachary was blown up; I don't know how.

Y/N then remebered Gabi and Falco at the Braus farm.

Y/N: Where's Niccolo?

Mikasa: I don't know, in his restaurant?

Y/N then took off running.

Armin: Hey Y/N!

Y/N <thinking>: Zeke, you little shit!

Y/N remembered the MP meeting he had concerning Historia's pregnancy.

Y/N <thinking>: It wasn't Historia or Eren you were after. You wanted our government to crumble!

Thirty Minutes Later. . .

Niccolo: It was you.

"What?"

A boy and a girl named Falco Grice and Gabi Braun stood in front of the Marleyan Niccolo, who had started to grab the wine bottle behind him.

Niccolo: You killed Sasha!

Falco: Gabi.

In an instant, Niccolo had struck a wine bottle onto Falco, which had been meant for Gabi. The wine bottle broke effortlessly, and a red liquid leaked into Falco's jaw.

A/N: Get it, cause Jaw, nevermind.

Niccolo then punched Gabi in the face, knocking her out.

---------------------

Y/N <thinking>: Niccolo, whatever you do. . .Don't do something stupid!

Y/N found Niccolo's restaurant; as he slowly opened the door, he saw Hange and the Scout Regiment tied up by other Scout members, in the lead was. . .

Y/N <thinking>: Floch!

Floch <To Hange>: Why should I know if the wine was being served to the MP's? It makes them look even more idiotic.

Hange <shocked>: I didn't. . .say it was served to the MP's. . .

Floch then started to chuckle manically, shocking everyone there.

Y/N found a spare gun on the floor, it only had one bullet, but it would be enough.

Y/N entered the building, growing close to a door; he then aimed his gun at Floch, who was still chuckling.

"I wanted to speak with you two."

Y/N froze; the words came from Eren, who was inside the room his back leaned onto.

"Y/N, you can come in as well."

Y/N's hand trembled as he slowly entered the room. . .

To Be Continued. . .