Season 1, Chapter 9: Identities

Y/N found a dead body dangling from a tree; he recognized it as a Levi squad member.

Y/N: What? But this is the direction Annie went.

Y/N notices slash marks on the dead body.

Y/N assumed the worst; Annie was the Female Titan.

Y/N: No. No. No. No

Y/N heard a loud yell come from the same direction.

Y/N immediately takes off the dead soldier's ODM gear and wraps it on himself, taking out the blades.

Y/N: Annie, I trust you; you're not the Female Titan!

Y/N takes off.

Y/N lands on a nearby rooftop, where he sees Eren as a Titan.

Y/N: Eren.

Eren's Titan threw fists randomly and aggressively at the Female Titan, who easily dodged the punches.

Y/N bites his hand.

Y/N: Shit. I can't transform.

ROOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!

Eren's Titan had managed to pin the Female Titan down in a pit of rage.

But, the Female Titan pushed Eren off and took Annie's stance.

Y/N: Annie. No.

The Female Titan kicked Eren's head off.

The Female Titan ate Eren whole.

Y/N reached his hand to the Female Titan, and a lightning bolt strikes him.

The Female Titan turned around to see the War Hammer Titan, slouching downwards.

Y/N (inside): Annie. I'm sorry.

The War Hammer Titan gave a loud screech and charged towards the Female Titan.

Y/N's Titan had lunged a fist at Annie, which she blocked with both hands, but Y/N managed to break through her defenses and punch her square in the face.

Y/N (inside): Why? Why does it have to be this way?

Images of B/N, Annie, and Eren flash quickly in Y/N's head, each one playing a conversation they had with him.

Y/N (inside): Why is this world so damn cruel!

Another screech from the War Hammer Titan.

Annie falls to the ground, exhausted.

Annie gets back up.

Annie (inside): I thought I told you to (raises leg) stay!

Annie gives a forward kick, hitting Y/N's chin and making him lose his balance; Y/N's lower jaw was about to collapse, dangling from his face.

Y/N quickly puts a sideways stance, puts his left arm over his left shoulder and face, directly in front of him, palm open, puts his right arm past his right shoulder.

A long spear is formed from Y/N's right hand to his left and makes a huge square cube on his right.

Y/N: I'll show the true power of the War Hammer Titan, Annie...