Season 3, Chapter 5: Orvud District (Finale of Season 3 Part 1)

A/N: I have made a Tokyo Ghoul fanfic; here's the link to Part 1.

https://www.wattpad.com/1020868619-ghouls-humans-we%27re-all-the-same-tokyo-ghoul-x

Levi: Wake up, brat.

Y/N, Levi, and the Scouts' were on a cart.

Levi wakes up Y/N, whose memories were fuzzy.

Y/N: What's going on?

Levi: Long story short, Rod Reiss turned into a Titan and is headed for Orvud.

Eren: I'll explain.

Eren tells Y/N the story of Historia, the Founding Titan, and how Grisha attacked the Reiss chapel just before Wall Maria fell. Rod wanted Historia to receive the Founding Titan inside Eren, but she rejected the Titan serum, and Rod ingested the serum and turned into a Titan.

Y/N <looking at Rod crawiling>: That's one fat mother fucker. How are we even stopping that thing?

Levi: Erwin has a plan. I trust him.

Twenty Minutes Later (Orvud District). . .

Y/N: So Historia is going to be Queen?

Erwin: Yeah, after we take down Rod, she'll be stated Queen of the Walls; after gathering info from Hange, Reiss is the pure, noble family.

Levi: The plan is simple, once Rod lifts himself onto the wall, Y/N, you'll use your Titan to create a barrier in front of him, Eren will deal with the rest.

Y/N puts on ODM gear, stretching himself, to which the others were mildly surprised.

Levi: Huh? That gear won't be useful.

Y/N: It will, Captain; the civilians of Stohess could be trapped in either debris or Rod's Titan once he falls; it's for precaution.

Levi: Damnit. It bothers me when you bicker.

Everyone laughs, except for Levi.

Atop Wall Sina

"Ready to commence assault, aim for its arms!"

Rod's Titan slowly grew closer as cannon fire from the Garrison Regiment strikes its arms in vain.

Y/N: It doesn't do anything? Hey, you (to Scout) pass me that knife!

The Scouts hand a knife to Y/N as Y/N jumps off the wall and slices his palm.

A bolt of lightning strikes Y/N, and out emerges the War Hammer Titan midway from the wall, on one knee.

The War Hammer lifts itself upwards and runs to the Rod Reiss Titan, stopping about ten meters away from its body.

Y/N <thinking>: This is the first time I've ever tried this, but it might work.

In a matter of seconds, Y/N's hands created an enormous hammer, he reeled it back, and the top of the hammer struck Rod Reiss's head.

The Titan stopped moving, but two seconds later, it wailed its arms up and crawled again.

Y/N: That doesn't work?

Y/N emerges from the nape and grapples onto the wall.

Levi <calling from above the wall>: Y/N! Get up here!

Y/N grapples to the top of the wall.

Levi: It didn't work.

Y/N: All I did was faze him. He started moving again in two seconds.

Levi <ordering the others>: Ready up the cannons! It's almost here! Sasha! Armin! Get Ready!

The Rod Reiss Titan lifts itself onto the wall.

Y/N and Eren transform.

Y/N <throught War Hammer>: Eren.

Eren <through Eren Titan>: Got it.

In a swift move, everyone backs away.

Y/N's War Hammer Titan pulled Rod's Titan head backward, leaving it wide open for an attack.

Y/N <through War Hammer>: Eren! Now!

Eren's Titan roared as it shoved a barrel of gunpowder inside the Titan's mouth.

The barrel exploded, and the Titan's flesh flew across the sky, but a bright shiny part revealed itself.

Y/N emerges from the nape.

Y/N: The nape! That's the nape! Finish it!

Y/N let a gasp; Historia had already sliced it in half.

Y/N: Huh. She did it.

Eren emerges as well, with a shocked look on his face.

Y/N: Jealous much, Eren?

Eren: What's that supposed to mean?

Y/N: I mean, she did do the finishing blow, and she takes the credit.

Eren: . . .WHAT?!

To Be Continued. . .