Season 4, Chapter 11: Fate

The War Hammer Titan continued to stroll over to the Shinganshina gates, influenced by the two Yeager brothers meeting once more. This meeting would change the world, Y/N thought, going so far as to even destroying it entirely.

Once he arrived, the Attack Titan continued to stroll over, an injury in his right leg, obtained from the Armored. Then, there was a huge blast and the Beast Titan suddenly fell from the top of the wall.

"Zeke!" Y/N yelled as the Beast Titan fell with a thundering crash, sending a wave of dust everywhere.

"Good. The Beast's down." Commander Magath ordered his troops to reload.

"Commander Magath, what about the War Hammer?" Pieck asked through the Cart.

"He is only a hindrance, compared to the Founder and Beast." Magath said, as he waited for the reloaded cannon.

"Commander, I believe we should take down the second War Hammer." Pieck said.

"Enough, Pieck. That's an orde-look out!" Pieck was then suddenly impaled in the stomach.

"What?" Pieck thought. "How?"

It was a spike of the War Hammer's creation, Y/N had sent it earlier.

"Pieck!" Magath yelled as he jumped out of the seat of the cannon. The Cart Titan fell backwards with a huge hole in her stomach, blood oozing all over.

"Good. One's down." Y/N thought. "Now, no one can stop this."

Then, Y/N turned to see the Beast slowly getting up. Zeke was hurt, but he wasn't dead yet.

"It's time..." Zeke said. "Time for the Titans...to arrive."

Then, with a huge deep breath, Zeke began to gather the air around him, preparing for a huge scream.

"Zeke-san!"

Zeke then stopped breathing as the Beast turned around to see Colt and Falco Grice below him.

"Stop! Not yet, Zeke!" Colt Grice begged Zeke. "Wait until Falco's out of reach!"

Zeke gasped silently, seeing that Falco had consumed the wine set to transform Pure Titans. He gulped, deeply regretting his next action.

"I don't know if you're a traitor or not! But I know you wouldn't bring kids into this!"

"Stop, Colt!" Falco tugged his sleeve.

Then, Gabi Braun arrived with a horse at hand.

"Come on, Falco!" She extended her hand.

"Colt..." The Beast mumbled. "I'm sorry. It's truly...a shame."

Colt and Falco gasped in horror, as then Zeke screamed as loud as he could, as balls of yellow energy enveloped those unfortunate people.

Colt Grice held onto his younger brother, who tried to break free of his grip.

"Stop! Colt!" Falco gripped his brother's sleeve, as his body turned yellow and cracks appeared in his face.

"I'm here for you! Your brother is here for you!" Colt yelled.

Gabi Braun extended her arm for Falco's sake. Falco managed to get a glimpse of her and extended his hand for her too.

But before Falco could transform, a large white hand broke his sight of Gabi.

Buildings were crumbled and destroyed as the Pure Titans emerged, embracing their new forms and bodies, and abandoning their humanity. The big and small wasted no time, as they began to grab and devour the Marleyan soldiers nearby.

The soldiers screamed in agony, for their final moments were at the hands of Pure Titans unfolded by a traitor. Some tried to grab the nearby Anti-Titan rifles, but in vain, since the Titans were too quick and were numerous.

Gabi Braun slowly opened her eyes too see that she was being held by a white hand. She then turned to see the War Hammer's face peering into the Shinganshina district, now filled with Titans.

"You..." Gabi remembered her time at the Braun's farm, where they had mentioned of a Shifter in love with the girl whose life she had taken.

The War Hammer's eyes then looked at Gabi, and a slumbering voice emerged.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked.

"Why are you helping me? I killed your lover!" Gabi yelled. "You have every right to kill me!"

"Maybe I do. I don't know yet." Y/N said. "But I know she wouldn't be happy with me if I killed her murderer, who fought for her own beliefs."

Gabi slowly gasped at Y/N's words.

"Huh." Y/N raised his head. "Maybe I still have a bit of humanity left in me after all."

Then, a huge white structure emerged from the walls, Hugh enough for no Titan to reach.

"Stay here." Y/N put his hand on the white platform, as Gabi slowly fell on top of it. "If any Titans come close, use this."

He handed her an Anti-Titan rifle, which Gabi took without hesitation.

Meanwhile, the Armored Titan lifted himself up and tackled the Attack Titan to the floor, alerting Eren Yeager of the incoming attack.

The Jaw, finally free of the War Hammer's restraints, latched onto Eren's leg, preventing him from moving.

"Tch!" Eren scoffed as he began kicking the Armored off of him.

Then, a Titan emerged from a batch of smoke, and Reiner looked up to recognize its features. He recognized who it was.

"Do it...Falco." Zeke groaned as then the Titan peered into Reiner and suddenly rushed him.

Falco's Pure Titan tackled Reiner down, ridding of one of the problems.

"Falco!" Reiner yelled, as the Titan began to bite at his nape.

Then, Eren lifted his fist and smashed the Jaw's neck multiple times, making it break free. Then, Eren threw the Jaw ahead against Reiner, where it crashed against Falco and the Armored.

Then, the Beast began to stroll forward.

The Attack Titan did the same, both Titans only meters from each other.

Then, there was a sudden strike, which knocked down the Attack Titan to the floor.

"Y/N!" Eren looked back to see the War Hammer had impaled his chest with a white sword. "You-!"

Eren then hardened his face and the sword impaled in his back, it reached all the way up to the War Hammer's shoulder, and froze his face.

"Damn it!" Y/N couldn't move.

Eren then crashed out of his hardened nape and ran towards Zeke, who also fell from his nape and onto the floor, out of exhaustion.

"Come, Eren!" Zeke extended his arm.

Eren continued to run, ignoring everything near him.

Then, he looked above to see Gabi Braun aiming a rifle at his head, and there was a sudden blast.

End of Chapter