Season 2 Chapter 3: Time For ODM's

Y/N strapped his ODM gear onto his body and took a deep breath as he looked down towards the Titans below. Y/N took out his blades and prepared to jump off as the rest of the 104th Cadets watched with curiosity.

Y/N: Ok, I hope I haven't forgotten how to use this.

Y/N jumped off the building, Christa letting out a small gasp as Y/N swooped past a Titan's hand.

Y/N <thinking>: Woah, this is not what I was expecting.

Y/N appeared to be flying in the air, not a care in the world but slicing the napes was his primary concern.

Y/N: Let's go!

Nanaba and Gelgar, almost out of gas, were following Y/N around as he coursed through each Titan with ease.

Nanaba: How can he be so-

Gelgar: That's our Lieutenant for you. . .Watch out, Nanaba!

A colossal hand makes its way toward Nanaba, nearly grabbing her, but Gelgar pushed her out of the way.

Y/N immediately turns around to see Gelgar halfway inside the Titan's mouth already.

Nanaba: Gelgar!

Another Titan's hand grabs Nanaba.

Y/N: No!

Y/N felt his ODM gear stutter, meaning he was about to lose gas. Titans were already beginning to surround him and he barely got out of the incoming hands by slicing through them with his blades.

Y/N sees more Titans coming for him, so using his remaining gas, he heads to the top of the castle, where he barrel rolls over on the roof as the gas canister click, the last

Ymir: Shit.

Screams from below the castle below fill the air, shaking the Cadets in fear. Y/N slammed his fists on the floor.

Y/N <pissed>: Shit! Shit! Shit!

Conny kneeled as he trembled.

Y/N quickly grabbed a knife on the roof and cuts his finger, but instead of turning into the WarhammerTitan, he gets a partial hand transformation, steam emerging from it.

Y/N: I can't save them. . .

Ymir jerks off the knife in Y/N's hand.

Ymir: Let me.

Ymir jumps off the building, and to everyone's shock, a lightning bolt comes her way.

Y/N: Ymir's a...Titan?

Even Christa, who Ymir protected as a friend, didn't know Ymir was a Titan.

A small three-meter Titan with much sharper teeth than the other Titans emerged from the bolt and started to rip off the Titan's napes.

Y/N: Ymir. You had that in-store?

Y/N sees a massive Beast-like Titan in the distance climbing the wall.

Y/N: Hey. What the hell. . .

Reiner: Is that?

Y/N: I'm going after that Titan!

Y/N sliced off at his palm, but nothing happened.

Y/N: Let me transform! Come on!

Y/N took the knife and cut off his index finger, finally triggering the transformation, as Y/N leaped to avoid damaging the Cadets with the sudden transformation.

The War Hammer Titan runs after the Beast Titan, who started to look straight at him.

Beast Titan <thinking>: Y/N. . .Is that...you?

End of Chapter