Season 3, Chapter 7: Old Friends, Now Bitter Foes

Outer Wall of Shinganshina

Erwin: We're here.

Y/N: 0_0

Eren: How did we even get here?

Levi: The author got lazy, so he put a time skip. Don't judge; I'd done the same.

Eren: That has to be the stupidest thing I'd ever heard.

Armin <sighs>: Well, we're in Shinganshina now, so get ready.

Y/N: Something feels odd.

Levi: What? The author?

Y/N: No, it's just that we haven't seen a single Titan.

Erwin: You're right.

Y/N: Reiner and Bertholdt should've known we'd be here as well. Hey, Armin!

Armin: Yes?

Y/N: Take control of things; I'm giving you my Lieutenant rank for now.

Y/N's ODM anchors attached to a house, and he sped off.

Armin: WHAT?!

Y/N landed on the rooftop of an abandoned house.

Y/N <thinking>: Where are they? They should've attacked by now.

Y/N sees a weird hole in the wall; it looked like it was covered.

Y/N: Hey you! (ordering a nearby Scout) check that place out!

Scout: Got it, Lieutenant!

The Scout grappled onto the wall and poked it with an ODM sword; it was soft, like a blanket.

Scout: Hey! There's something here! GAAAARGH!

The Scout was impaled in the neck by another sword, which behind it was. . .

Y/N: REINER!!!

Before Y/N could act, though, Levi swung down at high speed towards Reiner and speared his neck with an ODM blade.

Reiner fell to the ground, but before doing so, a lightning bolt strikes him.

The Armored Titan emerges, and Y/N bites his hand; another bolt of lightning strikes Y/N, and out appears the War Hammer Titan.

Y/N <through War Hammer>: Reiner, we are settling this now!

 TO BE CONTINUED, jk.

The War Hammer Titan screeched as it ran towards the Armored Titan, which roared as well; both Titans reeled their left fists as they ran at each other.

Both fists collide like thunder; nearby houses fell apart.

Y/N's Titan screeched more as it wrung Reiner's neck with its right hand and tumbled him to the ground.

The Armored Titan struggled to escape, but it grabbed Y/N's shoulders and pushed him onto the ground.

The Armored Titan roars as the War Hammer stays silent.

In a split-second, a vast white spike impales Reiner's stomach, lifting him ten feet high.

The War Hammer roars in triumph as it lifts itself upwards as the Armored Titan struggles to break free.

Y/N <through War Hammer Titan as it makes a colossal hammer>: Any last words, you traitor?

The Armored Titan ignored Y/N; it still tried to break free.

Y/N then hears yells from the Survey Corps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"IT'S SOME GIANT APE!"

He then heard Commander Erwin's voice.

"PROTECT THE HORSES!"

He then saw the Scouts' jump off the Outer Wall, inside Wall Maria.

Y/N got distracted that Reiner swung a crystal-hardened fist at Y/N's face, almost splitting it apart.

Y/N tumbled backward as Reiner emerged from the nape and transformed again into the Armored Titan. Y/N's face starts to heal.

Y/N <through War Hammer>: Heh. You sneaky bastard.

Y/N gets into a fighting stance, as Reiner does the same.

To Be Continued. . .