Season 2, Chapter 1: The Beast Titan

Y/N, now a lieutenant for the Scout Regiment, gave the nearby Scouts orders to take Annie's hardened crystal.

Y/N <to Annie>: Sorry it had to be this way, Annie.

Eren, who was exhausted after the fight with Annie, was taken care of by Mikasa, Armin, and Jean, who were nearby.

Y/N <to Armin>: So now what? We earned nothing with this operation.

Armin <to Y/N>: Actually, we did. Now we know there are more Titan-Shifters among us.

Y/N: Yeah makes sense, but did it have to be this way?

Armin sees Y/N's fist clenching.

Y/N: What if we find out more of our friends will be traitors? I can't stop thinking about it.

Armin looks down; Y/N had a point.

Armin: It was a shock to all of us when Annie revealed herself, but we have to stay firm.

Y/N: Yeah. By the way, where are the others, you know, Conny, Sasha...

Armin: I don't know; actually, I think Section Commander Hange does know, however.

"Hey, what's that? Is that a Titan?"

Armin turns to hear the words of a Scout looking at the wall, where a Titan was inside.

Y/N: What the hell? Why is there a Titan inside the wall?

Y/N then feels a hand on his shoulder; it was Pastor Nick, who had tried to get Eren executed in his tribunal; he was panting like an exhausted dog.

Nick: Whatever you do, don't let sunlight touch it!

Y/N: Yeah...

Y/N gets a strange feeling that Pastor Nick knows more about the walls than anyone else does.

Y/N: After that, I'd like to ask some questions.

Pastor Nick gulped.

12 Hours Earlier...

Conny <bored>: Why's they have to keep us here?

Sasha <to Conny>: I don't know.

Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover played chess in the background, Reiner taking a bishop from Bertholdt and placing it beside him.

Reiner <to Sasha and Conny>: You know. . .we can escape, right?

Sasha <still bored>: Yeah. . .But that's causes problems for the Scouts and Y/N.

Bertholdt <to Sasha>: You still have a crush on him? After all these years?

Sasha jolts from her boredom, looking at Bertholdt, who was startled.

Sasha <to Bertholdt>: Please don't tell him! Please!

Conny laughs.

Bertholdt agreed to keep Sasha's secret, and she bumped her forehead on the table, relieved when she heard a loud rumbling noise.

Sasha <to everyone>: You guys hear that?

Reiner: Hear what?

Sasha <lunges her ear closer>: Those thundering footsteps. . .

Conny looks out the window and sees Nine Titans headed straight for them.

Conny: We've got Titans!

Reiner: Where?

Conny: 4 o clock! And coming straight for us!

Reiner looks outside; none of the cadets had ODM gear, so fighting Titans was impossible to think about.

Reiner: Ah shit.

Nanaba and Gelgar, two of the Scouts guarding the cadets, ran out the building, blades drawn.

Nanaba uses her ODM gear to land on the rooftop, where Section Commander Miche Zacharius stood on the rooftop, looking at the Titans running, or walking, coming for them without fear.

Nanaba: Commander!

Miche: Get the cadets on the horses, make sure they warn the nearby villages <takes out ODM blades> I'll hold them back. Tomas!

Tomas, a nearby Scout, listening in, perked his head to Miche.

Miche <to Tomas>: Get Liuetanant Y/N and Captain Levi over here ASAP; there may be many more Titans.

Tomas <heading off on a horse>: Yes, sir!

Miche battles the remaining Titans, while Nanaba and Gelgar led the Cadets to their hometown villages to warn them of the incoming threat.

Miche wipes some blood off his shirt.

Miche: That makes five <looks at the remaining Titans form above the now-destroyed building trying to reach him>, four more to go.

Miche then whistles for his horse but gets no answer.

Miche: What is my horse doing?

Suddenly, a horse comes straight for Miche and knocks him off the building; one of the smaller Titans bite his legs, and Miche screams in pain.

Another Titan, which looked like an ape, kneels and grabs the Titan mauling Miche and squashed its over-sized head; an eyeball was flying past the Titan's head and rolling over the grass.

Ape-Titan: I thought I told you to wait.

Miche was terrified as the small Titan didn't move, and Miche scrambled for his ODM gear when the vast "Beast" Titan grabbed it, and Miche stood in fear, staring at the Beast Titan, with no words to say.

Beast Titan <inspecting ODM gear>: Fascinating things you come up with, how did you make them exactly?

Miche was lost for words; as four titans circled him, he had no chance to escape.

The Beast Titan stood up and turned around and strolled a few feet, when. . .

Beast Titan: Oh, I almost forgot (turns head around), you can move now. . .

The Titans nearby ran after Miche, who still had nothing to say; as Titans tore him apart, his cries of pain and terror was only answered by the Beast Titan.

Beast Titan: So you can speak.

The Beast Titan moved along; not a single thought about Miche went through his mind after that. . .

End Of Chapter.

A/N: Quite brutal, huh guys? It was a terrible death in AOT, but if it weren't for that, I'd think we'd all had given up on AOT after that.