Season 3, Chapter 8: Life and Death

A/N: Sorry for the wait, I had important exams coming up. (Stupid School District are so gullible) Anyways, here's the next chapter

Y/N <through War Hammer>: Hey Reiner! Look behind you.

The Armored Titan turns around to see another muscular Titan with a crystal-hardened fist coming straight for him.

The crystal fist connects with Reiner's left cheek and tumbles him to Y/N, making a spear and impaling Reiner's stomach.

Y/N: Handle him, will you, Eren?

The Titan nodded, and Y/N went after the wall.

Y/N scaled up the wall with his sharp fingers.

AAAAAAAA!!! 

Once Y/N got up the wall, he saw the Beast Titan hurling his right arm backward and throwing rocks and boulders to the Scout Regiment, screams, and yells pierced everyone's ears.

Y/N emerged from the nape to see the horrendous sight of mangled bodies at the bottom of the wall.

Y/N looks behind him to see Eren dominating against Reiner.

Y/N: I'd better help out the Scouts; Eren's doing fine.

Y/N lands on the ground below him as if he had no game fall damage.

The Scouts' heads turn around, Y/N could see the horrified expressions on their face.

One of them, Floch Forster, emerged from the crowd.

Floch: Oh! Y/N, please reason with this man!

Floch was on the verge of tears.

Y/N: With who exactly?

Floch: Erwin's gone mad! He wants for us to ride to our deaths!

Marlo, one of the MP's who turned the tide of the coup d tat against the government, was also in horror.

Y/N <thinking>: Everyone's afraid.

Y/N looks at the other Scouts'; some were puking on the ground.

Levi: Y/N, they have no choice.

Y/N <coldly>: I know that.

Floch's hopes of Y/N changing the mind of the Commander and Levi faded.

Floch: Why you!

Floch wrings Y/N's neck, in which Y/N kicked his right leg, leaving Floch on his knees, and uppercuts him to the ground.

Y/N: You selfish bastard.

Floch <bleeding from nose>: What?

Y/N <grabs Floch's collar>: People are fighting. People are dying for you. You may not even realize it now, but you will. I would give my life to save even one (lifts a finger), Scout member, I would die for humanity, and you pull this shit.

Levi stays silent.

Floch: You don't understand! I have a family! I have frien-

Y/N: Friends who'd die for you? Or friends that aren't worth shit? I lost my family to Titans; I bet we all have, but that doesn't mean we stay like a worthless stain. No! We fight! We yell! (turns to Erwin) isn't that right, Commander?

Erwin: Yes, we do. We fight to the end as our fallen comrades did.

Erwin's plan was entirely suicidal; he had to save as many Scouts' lives as possible, but it was up to Levi and Y/N to finish the job. While the Beast Titan was distracted by the Scout members' charge, Y/N and Levi would finish off the Titans nearby and kill the Beast Titan by surprise.

Erwin <confidently>: GO!!!

Levi looks at Y/N, who was taking out the ODM blades.

Levi nods, and Y/N does the same.

Y/N slices the nape of one of the Titans.

Y/N <looks at the Scout members>: Those are indeed comrades I would die for.

Another Titan falls to Y/N's hands.

One of the Titans opens its mouth and swallows Y/N whole, but Y/N emerges from the nape, destroying it entirely.

Y/N <covered in Titan blood>: Their deaths give meaning.

Another Titan falls.

Y/N: And I am not wasting it.

Y/N slices off a Titan's left arm and cuts the nape, jumping from its neck to another Titan, which he kills as well.

Y/N: I fight for everyone. (another Titan falls, two more to reach the Beast Titan.)

Yells pierce the air again as the Beast Titan launches a horde of rocks and boulders.

Y/N grits his teeth.

"Commander!"

"No! Keep moving forward!"

Y/N closed his eyes as he killed more Titans.

Y/N: One more.

Levi and Y/N killed the surrounding Titans, and now both are after the Beast Titan; blades were replenished as they reeled them back over their shoulders.

Y/N: Time to die. . .

Levi: you bastard. . .

To Be Continued. . .