Season 3, Chapter 3: Sin

People with the same unusual gear escorted Y/N and Eren, who was still tied up, to a prestigious ruined chapel in the sky. Pebbles crunched as they walked through the now ruined chapel, but the same man that hugged Historia earlier opened a trap door hidden by nearby stones and rocks.

Y/N <thinking>: Who is this guy? (eyes the man) I didn't get a good impression of him earlier.

Anti-Soldier <to Y/N>: Move it, brat.

Y/N scoffed as he moved forward.

Once underground, Y/N and Eren were in a vast chamber with light blue crystals encasing it, with crystal-covered pillars that extended considerable heights of the chamber. The crystals shined as they walked by, where they see a plateau, also covered in crystals, with chains laying there.

The Anti-Soldiers forcibly halted Y/N when Eren is taken to the stairs nearby, and the members chain him up, extending Eren's arms to their potential, and put a mouthpiece so he couldn't talk.

Y/N sees the man, known as Rod Reiss, pull Historia over to him and sees a vial containing a weird liquid.

Y/N then gets memories of when he inherited the War Hammer Titan.

Y/N: Stop!

The Anti-Soldier shot Y/N's leg behind him, which started to bleed massively, spilling over the crystal floor. Historia gasps in worry, but Rod Reiss turns her attention onto him.

Rod <assuming>: He'll be fine, dear Historia.

Historia: What is going on?

Rod: I am so sorry for this situation; you must take this vial.

On the pillar above, Eren starts to yell, but couldn't, since the mouthpiece prevented him from doing so, his yells were muffled, but everyone knew he would die.

Y/N struggles to get up, but the Anti-Soldier behind him cocks a gun to the back of his head.

Rod looks up at Eren, who was struggling to get out of his chains.

Rod: He already knows what's coming.

Historia: What?

Rod <to Anti-Soldiers:  Leave.

The soldiers nod and leave with Anti-ODM Gear.

Rod: I guess I should tell you the whole story where it began.

Fifteen years ago, the fall of Wall Maria. . .

Grisha: Please! You can save the human race!

Eren's father, Grisha Jaeger, was begging a seventeen-year-old girl to save the human race.

Grisha: You can save us!

"I can't."

Grisha: Then, I'm sorry.

Grisha wounds himself.

In the present. . .

Y/N and Eren were shocked, unable to move; they couldn't believe their father would do something like that.

Y/N: I. . .I. . .

Rod walks over to Y/N, who was staring at the floor, lost for words.

Rod: If Historia doesn't take the spinal fluid, you will.

Y/N: WHAT?

Rod: You have the Fritz blood inside you.

Y/N: AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

To Be Continued. . .