BATTLES OF BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT

BATTLES OF BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT..........THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

---YN'S POV

I'm sitting in a tall branch in the top of our home in the spirit tree... I can see down through a gap in the foliage, my brothers running through the branches ... apparently there is some kind of fight ... I can see Hermes running away from Persephone ... in his hands a bowl of grub cookies...

Since I gave him the swarm charm, more of his little insects have been created ... and apparently they have been breeding with the local insects and now he has an army of flying little rascals... that eat a lot... and decided that they love Persephone's cookies...

I look at my siblings from up here... I can see Methis and Demeter placing some hanging plant pots around the place, and tending and trimming the vines around the main house... I look to the other side and see Gea playing with Tanith with some grubs.... They are just too cute...

I decide to get down and look around the base of the tree... I can see Hephaestus near a big hollow trunk of an old tree, Hestia was with him and one of our new brothers...and that reminds me ... the naming thing ... it's been a week since we got back from that horrible place, and I still call them little ones ... but we've been busy putting our home in order ... and as I found out while I was not here ......... these hooligans did their thing ... they turned the place upside down ... I couldn't be more proud ... my siblings were showing more autonomy every day and attitude...

But before tackling that my little brothers are called, Cronus, Oceanus, Themis.... and our fallen one... in my hearth will always be "Mnemosyne"... Mnemosyne was the Titan of memory and the mother of Muses... and by so I will never forget them... and will keep on the promise of taking care of my siblings...

Cronus is the one that looks more like Phantom, but with some differences

Cronus is the one that looks more like Phantom, but with some differences ... he was really energetic and strangely, the one he liked to play with the most was Artemis (mythological brothers haha), he like to play fighting with nails and running around causing mischief, Artemis and Hestia are horrible influences ... i love it ... MY SWEET SPUNKY CRONUS...

 MY SWEET SPUNKY CRONUS