A very deep and rocky situation

Ok ... let's go back to our story ...

We had stayed, when our intrepid heroes, survived death by fall and drowning... only to be lost in an underground aqueduct.... It was really quite beautiful ... we continued along a huge lake, the walls of the cave were covered with glass and the ceiling with small crystals and luminous worms ...

Until we reached a small detour with a small river... we followed it for a long distance admiring the beautiful place.... So far no insects have been seen other than tiny glow worms and beetles the size of a small geo ... none appeared to be infected ... well ... one less concern.

We followed the flow of the river, I decided to take out my map and use my Wayward Compass charm, to locate ourselves on my map, but apparently everything was a new route never seen before not even by the cartographer insect, at least I could see ...

We followed the flow of the river, I decided to take out my map and use my Wayward Compass charm, to locate ourselves on my map, but apparently everything was a new route never seen before not even by the cartographer insect, at least I could see that we were in an area east of the resting lands...

We followed the stream until we reached a kind of chamber ... with many tunnels and water paths, we keep going down the stream ... this place was very beautiful ... we decided to disembark to observe the place closely ... really this was a very beautiful place ... which apparently was uninhabited ...

This place was spectacular ... there were some luminous trees with semi caves in them ... I could imagine my brothers playing here for hours or napping in the trees holes ... we decided to rest in them ... we made a small fire and cooked some stew using an old pot that we found in the mine cart, and some supplies that we brought with us...

 we made a small fire and cooked some stew using an old pot that we found in the mine cart, and some supplies that we brought with us

The old man started crying - "I haven't eaten something like this for so long ..." I looked at him carefully.

- "Who are you old man? You are not a miner, are you?" I said staring at him, he smiled at me.

- "no, I was an old explorer and historian, the old teachings have been lost so much that I decided to go on one last adventure to investigate the truth behind radience, but I am old and fell into a hole and I was caught giving turns in those abandoned tunnels ".

-"Well, sir???"

- "hercrocx my name is hercrocx" I kept looking at him ... well if he looks like a heracross ... pokemon reference hehehe.