The Path of a Nail Master

ON THE ROAD AGAIN...

only time will tell what the future holds for us ... but of one thing I'm sure ... whatever it is ... we will have each other ... because we are "THE SHADOW CLAN" part of the "NEÁR ARCHÍ TRIBE" ... and we will just make our own destiny ... our own path to a better future.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello dear mental diary... here I am again writing in a real book as it was you... we are traveling by stag to the howling cliffs to meet Sly... sherom is so nervous that he is eating his claws out... sheo is a little better because he is going to face his brothers with us by his side and not alone... he and Athena are getting along nicely... I ship it...

He is going to face his siblings... Mato is the youngest of the three and the more fervent one to become a nail master... Oro is the most serious about it like it's a duty... and sheo wants to become one... but he feels like they are other things to do in life that to dedicate all your life to the nail... but he wants to become a master of the nail arts beside his siblings and develop a unique style... (Only if they knew)

I am going with a very specific goal in mind to accomplish... I want to have sly on my side... I need him for a very specifics goal I have in mind, now that I had some time to think about the future... specifically about the time the sealing of the radience comes and the period about ghost coming back to hallownest...

I need to think, about what I'm going to do... because I could affect the future in a way that my sibling will not be able to come...

Where are you my dear brother?

OOOOOOO

They arrived in the stag station near the stag nest... the stags were to see them, and the baby stags were happy to play with the children a little, they have grown a lot and were starting their training to become carriers...

Yn and sherom were discussing the battle plans for the meeting... they were pointing the children and their pros and cons...

So in the journey will be the fighter and will be placing them from ability and strength and experience to the most recent trainees...

Sheo, Athena, Heracles, Perseus, Ares, Artemis, Lazz, Ledian, Cronus

YN POV::::::::

This was nail arts, so the reason that me and Hermes, Methis and Hestia were not there was because we had our battle style, we could use nail arts, but we were not specialists like the others...

Beside it was not fair if I step in battle... I was there to watch and choose who to pair to which opponent... Hermes was a flyer, Hestia was more in to daggers and parkour and Methis was not a total fighter she was more like a first aid healer in battle grounds... and me well, I was good in a lot of things... but I was not stupid to think I was invincible...until now I have been very OP... but the if the corrupted worm in the deepnest would have been a sentient fighter... it would have been a very difficult battle...