BEING A TEEN BUGGY MOM/BIG SISTER.... PART 3

Siblingbonding... vessel POV

Sharing big sister it's hard for a small sibling

Hephaestus:

I was the first... she was at first the biggest us... then she became the elder sibling... after she become big sib... them big sister as I learned that she has chosen to be a SHE...

BIG SIS...she is BIG SIS... she told me she was my big sister... my family and that real family never leaves you behind... not by choice...

Always being together she taking care of me...it made me feel... safe...and something more... like it was something very special to be beside her.... That's what it is... special, being beside her it made me feel special...

But when the other came... I did not like it... but if big sis said it was ok, so it was ok... but then he became someone to always be there...no more us big sis and me, us become we... because of him... it was hard and he was mean... always doing things wrong... I did not like it... but after many trials and error... he become not bad... he became almost good, he still did bad mean things to me...

But big sister took care of teaching him to become better... and little by little we become a nice "we" and we are good.

Hermes:

When they found me and took me with them.. I was very lost... they were always doing things together... the bigger me was very strong and wise, the smaller me the one like me, new how to do things, he did not need to be told many times like me... I will become better than the other smaller me... bigger me will also ask to do things to.

I need to be better bigger sibling still not ask me to do important complicated things like other sibling... I need to be better I will be better for bigger sibling... I can also do things I will show I can.

Big sister was fair, was wise and very strong... she has told me and teach me many things, I will be better, but not to be better that my sibling Hephaestus, no I will be better to help our family...to make them both proud...

Demeter:

She was beautiful, big, strong, wise, and very nice... so nice, so protective, she cares... I want to be a she like her... I will be a she, I want to be a little like her, I know that I'm not a big fighter like them but big sister told me that I don't need to... I just need to learn to be able to protect me and the ones I care for... the other two are very noisy Hephaestus is nicer to me that Hermes... but big sibling is the best...

We are good, we care for each other... I never tough about one day having what other bugs have... a family... that's what big sister call us...family and we are her little siblings... it was not easy for the other two to trust me but they never tried to do nothing bad to me just ignore me sometimes... but that mostly its when they are doing they hobby's big sister told me... she tough me to gardening because I like plants, she is so wise... I will try to be good and maybe one day I will be wise to...