Looking for tresures, and Finding Battles

Dear diary, today I made a friend.... The hunter ... tried to kill Hephaestus, so I kicked his ass ... we talked and then he threw a book at my face and he disappeared into the grass ... yes ... we are friends ...

- "The hunter's manual" interesting I think ... I sat in a little puff stack in a corner of our home in the cavern, while my brothers were playing around a bit, Hephaestus chased Hermes for having put small mask flys in one of the baskets ... Hephaestus does not like to be messed with his way to organize our resources.

Hermes when fleeing breaks a jar... a crystal jar where I had found a grub worm ... because nobody thought of simply lifting the lid with a hook ???? ... Hephaestus loved that we could see what was inside and still be able to save things there ... broke the flask of geos .... Hephaestus loves geos ...

Hephaestus began to cry ... (The closest thing to a cry of darkness) ... and ran to hug me and moaned while pointing at Hermes ... who also came to me and started screaming in the same way ... children ...

I must put them in their place or this will continue to happen ... let out a low growl ... that made them turn to look at me well, I pointed the disaster at Hermes and then a basket ... Hermes went to pick up the geos and put them in the basket ...

Then point to another bottle and to me and then to him ... traduction: "if you want bottles like this so much ... it will be better to get them from the original source" i said so it means one thing... we will go and find the collector ... so we went to look for him or at least one of them, who knew they were a few of them?...

One of their nests is in "forgotten crosses", Maybe later they move to the city of tears because it is the place where there is less infection in the future ...

We crept in, just Hephaestus and I went, Hermes was not very happy, but he stayed cleaning some dried pumpkins to make houses for his friends.

the truth is that I planned toask him to hide them in the roots and branches near the cave ... their flapping would echo in the area and they only get scared of predators or insects not common in Greenpath ... the perfect alarm ...

We saw him come out of his cave with some jars, probably to go and put them as traps around somewere ... upon entering and being sure that there are no more of his kind inside, we went to collect some and put them in our inventory in our cloaks ...

How can you fit so many things inside it.... Game logic, am I right?

There were some "aspids" that Hephaestus hates, other worms that we released ... some mimics ... that we knocked out and put them back in jars ... and another several bugs, some that we released and others that we left there.

Then we heard a few clicks and tap tap taps... .. We looked up and hanging from the ceiling there was.... A few vessels ... in jars ... hanging from the ceiling ... quickly, I used my hook and lowered the jars ... and that's when disaster struck ...

"HEPHAESTUS, NO WAIT, THEY DOESN'T SEEM NORMAL "I said but it was too late. Hephaestus broke the bottle and a young NOSK jumped, i had noticed a strange orange glow on him, I thought he was infected, but when I looked at him closely I saw that his body was made into a ball dark....

"DAMMMMM" I took Hephaestus, while carrying on my shoulder the net with the other flask with the vessel ...... .. We ran out and he began to break flasks, "HEPHAESTUS NOW; URTICANT SPORE "I told him and he stopped short and let his spores go, the asps quickly went to the other side... straight to the nosk ..........

I felt bad about the mess we left and put a nectar muffin in a jar near the entrance... and we left...

....SOME TIME LATER