PIECE OF PARADISE

My god... oh my god... I sit in greenland.... This place looks like something out of the book "the hobbit" ... I'm shedding Void tears ... my siblings run around scared, but I can't help it ... this is ... this is the kind of place you can only visit in dreams ...

- "I'm fine guys, just this place ... it's very beautiful and I can't bear to feel overwhelmed" I said and started walking around the place ...

 it's very beautiful and I can't bear to feel overwhelmed" I said and started walking around the place

It was really beautiful ... there were paths so covered with moss and grown grass ... but they were paths in the same way, stone paths that have been semi covered over time ... you can see a trace of having inhabited the place, wooden and stone structures broken and neglected ... it hurts me a bit but at the same time it gives me hope ... this place ... it's almost perfect ...

I see my brothers running around the place, and I can imagine the forest full of small vessels and other insects running and playing free from the torment, suffering and depression of the pale king ...

We continue along the path and we see trees with luminous bulbs, of a color similar to the energy of radience, but I cannot perceive their energy in them, that reassures me, we continue along the path and we come across a gigantic tree

 That's it ...

 these place is really beautiful ...

We continue and in the trees around, I can see old buildings in ruins

We continue and in the trees around, I can see old buildings in ruins ... but what really interests me is to climb that tree ... I want to see the world from the top of that tree, I see old hanging bridges and roads all from the base of the tree, climbing up the sides....