Nothing bleeds darker then VOID

but you're still going to bleed ...

00000000000000

ATHENA VS TEOIN ---THE FINAL MATCH

00000000000000

Athena was on a mission ... it was clear that only one of them would be victorious in this battle and both were willing to do anything to be victorious ... one for their honor and the other for the honor of their clan ... one for their arrogance and pride , while the other for his own survival desire and that of his kin and above all for revenge, revenge against the one who dared to harm his family and justice against the one who believes himself superior to them ...

Athena was on a mission and she wasn't going to disappoint her clan ...

Teoin looked at the insect in front of him ... and smiled to himself ... he was not going to lose, he would be victorious no matter what ... even if he had to eliminate this false insect in front of him ...

 even if he had to eliminate this false insect in front of him

"START THE FIGHT" Sly yelled.... Athena and Teoin threw themselves into battle, blows from their nails shining with the sparks that caused the metal collisions ... none giving ground, they were still right in the center of the arena, Teoin for now was only using two arms so he was only she was using 2 nails ... but athena was not only using her nail for this battle, but she was also using a shield ... this shield was not like Perseus, this was YN's new arm shield ... it had an elongated pentagon shape , which had been inspired by an anime that Yn had knowledge of, it was light and neat, no one would think that the bottom edge was sharp as a razor so the tip of it could be used to attack ...

 it had an elongated pentagon shape , which had been inspired by an anime that Yn had knowledge of, it was light and neat, no one would think that the bottom edge was sharp as a razor so the tip of it could be used to attack