Journey to the deep... part 4

HORNETS POV::::

Mom and I stare at how that new insect takes out its nail in one arm and in another it has a shield, it looks so much like a hollow, but it has four arms ... from its other two arms balls of energy come out ... . And shoot white balls of bright light mixed with black like a fire...

They begin to jump from one place to another, taking the worm away from us, but in that, another who was hiding takes advantage of that to go out and attack mom, she defends us but is very tired, and then something goes to mom and catches him the warrior's shield, then the huge worm lets out thorns and throws them in all directions, killing the little worm, mother protects us with a shield that lets out a white energy ... then another one comes out and the warrior throws their nail at the worm snapping its head to the ground, and mom takes the opportunity to kill it ...

The huge worm comes out of the ground and you can see that the little worms really are ... parts of the huge worm ..., the worm looks dizzy and vomits ... and you can see a black liquid.... and pieces of insects ... and a broken mask ... several masks similar ... to ... us ...

The warrior see this and lets out a scream that echoes throughout the cave ... it sounds full of fury and full of sadness...

- "you ... YOU DAMN CREATURE FROM HELL ... YOU HAVE BEEN DEBORING MY KIND ...

TO MAKE YOU STRONGER ... BUT THIS IS OVER NOW ...

NOW YOU WILL KNOW WHAT PAIN IS, WHAT IT IS THE TRUE TERROR AND SUFFERING ...

A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN YOU MADE THEM FEEL ..... "

The warrior took out two huge and very strange nails from her cloak

- "REPENT AND DIE" they said and jumped.... Mom covered us all with her cloak, she did not let us see what was happening, we only heard the warrior's screams of fury and those of pain from the huge worm ... an explosion it rang and I could see...

The warrior shrouded in darkness and light ... and the monster disintegrating into pieces like smoke.......

(WARNING: the following video is from the attack of the titan's anime, it contains violence, death and blood.... A lot of blood..., I chose it because I imagine her fighting like this against the giant worm since, he is big and she is fighting with twin swords ... long sharp light and deadly ... perfect)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They jumped from one side to another, missing the attacks of the beast...

Using their mantis hook with the silk thread, as a retractable hook to grasp the walls and the worm itself, to avoid the worm but still have it in its sights...