SOUL WREAKING...part 2

&&&&&&&&& What happened to Ares while YN was with the other vessel? &&&&&&&&&

Ares used the trick of walking on the rooftops and hiding in the shadows as her older sister had taught him ..................... to be like one of those masters of techniques called ninjas ............... .. Then he ran into with a huge door... and I push it inside everything was bright and pretty seemed to glow like glowcreek, where the moths live.... and then someone started throwing crystals, books and other things at him ................. And he did what anyone would do ................... Running in circles like a headless hen until he calmed down and used his nail to evade the attacks .............. When the enemy stopped attacking him he threw himself into a shadow that he saw move ................

To be face to face with another vessel .............. This vessel was very delicate looking... clearly not a warrior.... It looked a bit like Methis and Demeter ................ So he did what any friendly vessel does when he meets another friendly vessel.... Jump into place and move your arms up and down.... The vessel apparently did not know that ... and he tried to hide under a blanket ... so he did what any vessel does to form friendship ... Share treasure.... then he took out a geo and gave it to him ..........

The vessel saw it and slowly took it and then threw it at the head leaving a blow

The vessel saw it and slowly took it and then threw it at the head leaving a blow ........... Ares was not happy at all ................Because other vessels kept hitting him.................so he did what any frustrated child would do ............... sat on the floor and started crying ..................

The other vessel looked at him and with something like regret, approached him and caressed his head ....... He let out a whisper and used soul to heal Ares ...... when he realized that he was cured Ares got up and hugged the vessel ....

That's when two guards came to see what scandal was going on there ...... And chaos broke loose ...... Ares ran out with the other vessel at his side ............ both vessels... ran into another corridor, he thought which was the corridor where his sister had gone... .. But it was another .......... And he saw himself face to face with a giant door and of course he opened it ...... just to see how there were broken hulls of vessels and insects on the floor ......... ..

And Artemis tied to a stretcher and Methis in a cage hanging from the ceiling .......... And then he did the most reasonable thing ......... he let out a spectral screech ......... attracting guards who chased him and the other vessel all over the laboratory ................... They caught another vessel and Ares double jumped to hang from a cage .......... In the cage there was.... A small insect that helped Ares to sustain itself ............. Ares took him out of the cage hitting the latch with his nail and then he threw himself into Methis's cage and could not open his latch, apparently it was harder ................

The guards insects caught the little insect that Ares released ................. And from a nearby room a scream was heard.... And the little insect screamed upon hearing it ................ Then what looked like a chief guard stood in front of the door and pointed his nail at Ares .............