NOT EVERYTHING IS CRYSTAL CLEAR

Hello dear mental diary

It's been three years since I left the Castle, so I'm technically 13 years old...

I don't know how this happened ...... but I've already reached my second level... how did i not notice it???... it was when i got my fingers... I'm even bigger than HORNET... I think??? well, time sure pass fast.

I don't know how it happened ... how is it that I am evolving so fast ..., a few days ago I went to the palace entering through the tower that is near the Watchers place... I was very disgusted ... it is the tower of love... i remember taking this key from my mother room a long time ago, this is where some time the king takes the queen to rest in their hot spring... after.... he gets his way with her.... after that bastard takes the eggs of the white lady, to take them to the abyss...

My siblings have also grown a little more, Hephaestus and Hermes are the ones who have grown a little more than my other siblings, Demeter and Ares who has become less shy.

I don't know if you remember, but in the fool's coliseum, we found another vessel, I called this one Ares... because he really must have lived his life on the battle field out there...

So the god of war for him.... and i dont mean CRATOS....hmmm good name for another sibling maybe in the future...

he literally became my shadow from then on ... he didn't detach from me, my other siblings were a bit bothered at first, but if I didn't seem bothered, then that was fine...

Ares has become surer of himself, to the point of carelessness ... before, if he saw something relatively dangerous, he will always remained stuck to me ... now it is totally the opposite on several occasions.

It is more if he sees an enemy, he throws himself at him without measuring the consequences ... but if this is too much for him, he runs back to look for me... clever boy.

Demeter, they are still a sweetness of a vessel, very gentle and delicate, she likes plants and flowers a lot... and I think I see traces of grass growing on his skull... maybe it is inherited from our mother.

Well, she is not very happy with me, now that we are living in the city of tears...

Why are we here, you might wonder? Well, Because ISMA almost discovered us on the green path... why we almost got discovered? Because she was chasing a vessel and Ares launched themself to save it, which startled ISMA and I knocked her out with a log...

 why we almost got discovered? Because she was chasing a vessel and Ares launched themself to save it, which startled ISMA and I knocked her out with a log

I never thought this could get worse ... well if it did, my brothers need weapons, they need to improve their fighting, they need to study ... but who to trust? ... well I decided to trust some of the dream knights, and ancestors from some of the most trusted NPCs in the game... I decided to get better weapons first... that's why we're here.

Then we will go to the border of the kingdom ... I found in the city of tears the father of sheo the painter ... he is a great swordsman and lives near the territory of the hive, there I will ask one of the bees to teach us to fly and fight at the same time ... especially Hermes, oh yes, my new sibling is METHIS, we will take the STAG to reach the outskirts of the kingdom where we will make our little base...