SOUL WREAKING... part 1

Dear mental diary ... how have you been? If you remember, we have a very busy schedule planned, since my brothers and I would go on excursions...

They would all stay in the crystal tunnels until further notice ... all my brothers would come, to be able to recharge from Void, and they would stay there with us until we finished our molt ... being down there is more effective and safe for a vessel ... the darkness called me when it happened to me, and my brothers already know the routine ... we always stay in one of the rooms in the ruins that we secure using jars with the life blood bugs for light, so we won't damage the shadows of our fallen brothers ... and we would have enough light.... It would only take between one to two weeks, it all depends on the vessel....

"So my brothers and me will be absent for a maximum of one month ... several of my siblings are going to molt and they need the abyss energy to avoid any complication ..."

"So the ones who are going to molt are, Hermes, Hephaestus, Demeter and DIONYSUS.... And Methis, Ares, ARTEMIS AND HESTIA are going to recharge, and me, well I don't think it's my final molt but the one before it... so maybe I will have a grow spurt, I can't tell yet... so please everyone remain inside the caverns until we return "everyone accepted and that night we left to the abyss...

What new adventures will have to face in our journey...?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We set out on one of the three access routes that we have to our territory, we decided to avoid the "city of tears" at any cost and we decided to travel between the border of the kingdom and the hive, passing through the royal channels, until we finally reached the "old basin" home and tomb of our brothers, our birthplace...

We finally reached the abyss and descended using lanterns that we made with jars with creatures of life blood, we walked carefully while I softly sang the song "Garden of shadows" my brothers were afraid to be here, especially the little ones, the memories of almost falling into the void during its ascent must still be fresh, we reached the statue of the fountain of Liquid Void, I entered first and I was helping everyone to enter after me ..........

- "Nothing better than a bath in the insectile imitation of the substance x of the power puff girls ...... .." I said, my siblings looking at me curiously....

- "Neh don't worry, inside joke" I said and we walked to our resting place.... Little did we know that we were watched by more than scraps and the abyss itself.

##################################

That night dionysus and Hephaestus entered face de mold ...... ..The Void emerged from his body and covered his body forming a shell of black vines ....... A day later, Hermes and Demeter entered their facet.... three days later it was my turn....

My awakening was not what I expected....

When I came out of my cocoon the first thing I did was walk to the window that looks like a mirror ... nothing would prepare me for what I saw, I was actually taller but I don't think it was my final height, it was certainly a little taller than maybe tiso and quirrel but not for long... and I certainly didn't expect to see two new additions to my body....

- "HOLY MONKEYS IN A BARREL, I HAVE FOUR ARMS" I said looking at myself in the mirror ......... I actually had four arms now, my wings were longer too, my head with more defined horns and my eyes more delineated.

- "To be a Void insect I'm very sexy" I said making poses in the mirror.... But it was when a chill ran down my spine ........................... ..I look around me, and I left the room after putting on my old cloak that was now too small for me... I went out and looked around hoping to see to my brothers, but I didn't see anyone ... I saw the old shells of my brothers ... in effect that proved my theory that they finished their molt first.......