Family tree....part 4

ok, for the new chapter we have to know the vessels...

 and for that we will make a family tree part ... 

take note that the new vessels will appear with the old names ... 

and that this is from the perspective of YN with what It takes a week to meet them ...

This is Zeus

This is Zeus

he likes to collect shiny things ...

hates pale colors prefer dark ones ...

He likes to be tucked in ... very tight ...

I think it has to do with his great taste for being hugged ...

Many of the small vessels always develop this fixation after receiving a hug for the first time ... who can blame them.

He loves to be with YN always with her, but if she asks him to do something he will do whatever it takes to make her happy with him ...

He loves hugs so always hug him when he asks ... or YN will give you the look ... don't test me punk ...

 don't test me punk

this is pearl.... (?)

We do not know if it is her real name or not so we will not think much about that since it does not seem to bother her that we call her that ...

likes to wear loose and airy clothes ... prefers light colors ...

she likes to have her wings exposed, but not for anyone to touch them ...

prefers to be with the calmer vessels, like demeter and methis ...

She does not like violence and hates seeing violent actions (100% pacifist) except when she is scared, then she will drive you away by throwing you with what she has at hand or hitting you with a stick ...

She is indifferent to Zeus ... apparently they kept them apart, so they did not know each other before being rescued ...

she likes music especially when YN sings them to sleep ...