Vessels on the Road... part 1

A tour around Hallownest by vessels pov...

We stayed all night thinking names and by morning I was under a pile of vessels.... A pile of new named vessels.....new names for a new life......................

........................ and the following week... was a total disaster.... I just love all of it...

So many fighting between all, so much pushing, pulling, running around... messing with each other.... Prank wars I tell you it was MADNESS... I love my family....

The smaller vessels were corrupting the new baby of the family... my precious TANITH... we decided to keep the T in the name... why the name... well it was the Sky Goddess who ruled over the Sun, Stars, and Moon.... Because they are always want to be climbing on tall things or flying around with Hermes... he has very big wings but they were clipped... they will grow back in their next molt but until then they will have to wait to reach the sky...

He was a riot... no more mister scary cat.... He was being a little hellion... right know Artemis, Hestia, Ares and Tanith they were ridding the baby stags around the roads near "the hive" we were going to pick up Methis, Zeus and Pearl.... To go to greenpath to look for pearl family....

A responsible person would say ... but how are you going to practically travel to the other side of Hallownest with so many hyperactive young children and dysfunctional teenagers? Well, it's easy ... with great consideration and care ... and then take it and throw it out the window yelling YOLO to life...

we are a riot of a family ... I have never seen my siblings so animated and so out of character, Demeter just pulled mulch by the horn ... now called Perseus ... for having pushed her when he was chasing Hestia the little rascal has a personal vendetta against him I swear ... I call him Perseus because he loves the shield that I give him when he defeats an infected guard that we meet on the road ... he likes me a lot so I gave it to him ... hugged me ... can you believe it? He hugged me.

razzor was carrying Methis on her back ... when Methis wants something, she gets it ... I think she just changed the ride for one of the sunflower seed cookies she brought with her ... razzor is now called Athena .. Goddess of war and wisdom ... she is very clever in fights ... frighteningly clever...

Vespa was playing to fight with twigs with Ares ... now he is called Heracles ... because once you give him a mission, he does not stop until he fulfills it, that and because he is very kind to female vessels ... that little flirtatious ... (NO SHIPPING HERE WE ARE SIBLINGS) he is just a cheeky flirt ...

pearl was walking with Gea looking at the architecture of the city of tears ... while Zeus and Hephaestus were walking by my side ... we would go to the village of "CLOVERVILLE" passing the cave of grubs, that's where pearl lived ... and then we would take the Stag babies to their nest which thanks to my memories in the game I had the knowledge of where it was ... but I can't get there just like that ... so I will ask the father grub , that I send a message to the stags that I am on my way to return two babies that I found captive in the coliseum of the distant lands ...

I am a good client of the stags, since I prefer them to the stupid train of the pale king ... little by little many of those insects that were faithful in the old days to the pale king ... they are being faithful to me ... the moths, the nailmaster, the nail smiths, the bees like more than him, because I trade nectar of flowers from my home with them and instead they give me honey and protection...

many small merchants in the city of tears prefer me, the grubs prefer me for protection, the hunter is part of my family ... the mantises respect me and promised to keep the secret of my existence and that of my brothers, from the pale king ... they don't like the pale king anyway ... they can't mention to anyone that we exist ... especially if they are related to the pale king...