I GOT STUCK IN HOLLOW KNIGHT, AS A HOLLOW VESSEl

This is the story of READER, who died in an accident.... literally she died playing video games when she got electrocuted by a lightning.

Somehow she awoke in the body of a hollow vessel...and said "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" and got her ass out of there.

Follow her new life and how her decisions affect the story of the HOLLOW KNIGHT GAME story.

###########################################################################

Hi I am YN... and this is my life...

I was trying to play a new video game once I was done playing undertale, bendy, cuphead, FNAF, dragon quest, and some of my pokemon games ...... they are infinite ....... Well as I said, I was playing HOLLOW KNIGHT... .. so many things to remember, so many missions, so many charms and locks, why so many locks and pointy and slimy things ............ and darkness so much darkness .................. .

and to me well, I am interested in the game and I started to read some fanfictions of the game ......... .

There is so much porn ............... .so much porn ............... ..about bugs ............ 

well what are you going to do?, the rule 34 baby, ANARCHY....

 I was playing hollow knight after having saved the ten best guides of the game in my Tablet, with a guide of the best charms .......

That is why I prefer when my brother plays them, he is more skilled with the control, I usually play as the navigator, taking notes and helping him with the missions

That is why I prefer when my brother plays them, he is more skilled with the control, I usually play as the navigator, taking notes and helping him with the missions ..........

Who do you think trained their pokemons up to level 100, me baby, I did it, that's what I like, I like to train and level up, it stresses me a lot to fight ... Well let's move on ....... 

Now I'm obsessed with HOLLOW KNIGHT, and more than anything with stories ............ .. I dont like the pale king very much, he is mayor moron, I think the white Lady is a more pathetic version of Toriel from Undertale, and that Hornet is a Tsundere, poor Ghost's life stresses me out, and I love Grimm... ..Grimmchild is the cutest.... 

and myla... its a little sweet little bean...

But I pity the Hollow knight ...... formerly known as pure vessel ...... and the poor babies of the abyss, left to their fate there in the dark ......... .. 

Damn coward of the pale king, why does he not go and kill the damn bright cowardly Moth...???

If he had raised his ton of children and asked the Lord of the Abyss for help, they could have defeated Radiance.... But the proud fall to the end....

Seriously, why risk everything for a single knight, when you can have an army of them...

well, now im 28 and stuck here in a anoying stormy night, and all alone............