Bugs, fungi, mosquitoes and brothers ...

Ok... it's been 1 years since I left the palace ......... .. 

Every week the white queen goes for a walk around ... So I don't want to be around ... I need a place to make my permanent base... I have small bases hidden all over this place ... But if I want to bring my brothers and keep them safe, I must find a place, big, safe, and especially EPIC.

 I'm not going to keep them locked up in a gloomy place like the castle ...... ..if the castle was beautiful, but it continued being a prison... .a golden cage is still a cage no matter how beautiful or shiny it is....

I know I shouldn't ....... But I have done some of the things that ghost had to do in the game ...... ..of course they have not been abandoned here yet or anything, but I decided to make life easier for my brothers who will come here in the future ............... I remember where I have seen their bodies in the game, and create bases there to save them in the future ...... .. I have returned several more times to the abyss, I have seen more broken skulls and their ghosts have begun to appear there...

I've developed various theories ...... and I think I know how to save them too, but they need to be there for now, but every now and then I go and sing them some songs or tell them stories... they are my brothers after all... my younger brothers ...

sometimes... i swear something else watches me from the deep... so i always greethim with a smile....

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I find myself eating a nectar muffin...

 when I see something in the distance that I didn't expect.... 

now I am at my base that is between "greenpath" and "FUNGAL WASTES" ...

- "It can't be", in the distance surrounded by fungi attacking him there was a vessel, I ran to the place jumping from rock to rock

- "It can't be", in the distance surrounded by fungi attacking him there was a vessel, I ran to the place jumping from rock to rock ...... .. Thanks to the fact that a few months ago I fought with a mantis I was able to collect a mantis hook, now I can climb the rocks without problems....

I jumped from rock to rock and using my hook and some spider silk that I have collected for some time, I decided to go crazy ...

- "AAAHHH aHHHHA AHHHHH" I shouted like Tarzan, and swing up to them, and taking the vessel in my arms I swung towards a small cliff, after getting him to safety I inspected him ... ugh heck he had fungus growing over him because of a fissure in his skull ...

- "hold my muffin, please" I said giving it to him, and swinging back using my pin I finished with all the mushrooms ... just to see me in front of the furious mushroom mom ... hehe...I have  mushi  issues... hehe.. get it..mom/mushroom isssues... hehe bad joke...