VESSELS IN THE ROUGE

Oh my god of the sweet honey cakes....

We have been traveling for two months I decided to take a detour and leave with the hunter, the non-combative vessels, like Methis and the 2 new vessels that I called PEARL and ZEUS...

PEARL still shows no signs of wanting to be near me but she no longer acts fearful of me ... the last time she hit me with a twig, Artemis almost threw herself over her...

I definitely couldn't take her with me ... but I couldn't leave her like that either ... I sat down with the three of them and explained that we were going to save our brothers from the wild insects ... and that we would have to fight ... and I didn't want to expose them At that, Methis was not happy at all ... but I explained that she had to take care of our new brothers so that they were safe...

Zeus looked at me happy to be called brother, but pearl ... she didn't say anything ... I told Methis to take Zeus to practice with her nail together with Ares...

I sat with her, I can see her shaking...

- "Pearl, I want you to know that I am not going to hurt you, you are one of my siblings and since I came out of the abyss I promised to become strong to protect us from all those who would like to harm us, and together to seek a new home away from the power of the" pale king "but I understand that you distrust me, since it was vessels that attacked your home and your family" I said looking at her and she began to cry ...

I took her in my arms, she, although tense, let herself be hugged ... - "My little sister, I promise to take you back to your home to see if your family is still there" I said and she looked at me surprised, " even though you are my sister and usually when I meet one of you I take them with me ... it has never been against their will, several of our other brothers, I have found them wandering alone in the kingdom, or being prisoners of bad insects "she look very surprised.

"Demeter I found her captive in a vase inside the hiding place of a very strange insect, to Ares I rescued him from a place where they had him as a slave, we saved Methis when some insects attacked her, I found Artemis lost along with others of our brothers in the crystal caves "I said and she looked at me carefully.

- "Like once, we all found ourselves alone and together we form a family again ... Zeus will come with me because he wants to come and stay by our side ... but you, you have a life in another place, maybe some stay alive, or maybe you want to stay with someone you know from that place ... I am not taking away the opportunity to have a normal family ... because look at us, we are not "and we both started laughing.

leaving them on greenpath, it has been the hardest thing I have had to do ... if I have to be honest, I miss my brothers don't think I don't, but I miss my right hand and my left hand, Hephaestus and Hermes, we are the trio of frontal attack and Demeter is the one who always takes care of our back, Methis and the other three are like the support team.

I can always trust that she can guide them in the basic actions since she was the youngest at the time, but now more brothers are joining us, and until now we had never come across any vessel that would have attacked another with the intention of killing..... When ARES was trapped in the coliseum, when he saw us, he refused to attack us ... but He had been young and this vessel that hurt him had been older....... I can only imagine that it led him to be that way.

My missing brothers to find were Hephaestus, HERMES, DIONYSUS and HESTIA..... the three oldest in addition to DEMETER ... without including myself of course, my only hope is that maybe they want to make them part of their group, ensuring their lives, which would give me time to find them.

But before we made a stop in the city of tears, we have to see the nail smith, we needed weapons, we needed armor, and we needed support ... so I called the family of merchants that I knew in the city of tears so that they would get me everything..... And Conifer's ancestor to give me the best map of the kingdom's lands.........