BEING A TEEN BUGGY MOM/BIG SISTER.... PART 1....

there are times when one has to stop and contemplate the facts of life ... how your universe can change in the blink of an eye ...

Early days YN POV

Teaching them that you care for them... the first bath

Having Hephaestus by my side, was a great step in my life and a great commitment, it is not as if I could regret it and say, NOPE and throw in the towel at the slightest discomfort or disagreement ...

I always knew that I would have to take care of them ... but I never thought that the first of them would come to me suddenly, as if life said "hey take a child and throw it at your face" ... "HA .. . THAT'S SAME MY MOTHER SAID WHEN I ARRIVED "well, it doesn't matter much, I slept in my bed and now I'm laying it down ... which means, you already saved him now you take care of him ...

When I saved him and took him to my little base on greenpath, I remember very well that i carried him all the way to my base ... and he clung to me as if he was afraid I would drop him or something ... now I know, that what he really feared was that I would abandon him ...

I remember that we arrived at my small base, I lowered it and left it near the entrance, I did not realize it, but while I was moving around the place looking inside baskets and small trunks that I had in my base

I remember that we arrived at my small base, I lowered it and left it near the entrance, I did not realize it, but while I was moving around the place looking inside baskets and small trunks that I had in my base ... he had not moved from where I put it to him ...

I put in various things that I had to heal my wounds and I took out two very muffled little cushions that I used as seats.... Japanese style baby ... "IM A WEEBO ... SUCK IT"

and I put them on what was my coffee table that was an old stump in the middle of the little cave ... when I turned to see him ... he was standing there looking at the floor, trembling ... I tough that he was in shock, and in part of it must have been like that ... but in another it is that he tough that I will end up leaving him at any minute...

 but in another it is that he tough that I will end up leaving him at any minute

I took a good look at him ... he was very dirty and even if I bandaged him it would be very risky, because he could get a disease from an infection ... so I decided to put a pot of our size, and I put it under a piece of cane that was coming out of the wall ... I uncovered it and water started to come out ... it turns out that there is a hot spring near here, and I discovered that, when I noticed this splash of hot water coming out of the wall when it arrived ...